Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What Leadership Qualities of Mcarthy's are better? I'm not trolling you, i'm genuinely curious
Unlike the democrats, he had to get a consensus from his members. True democracy. When did the democrats go against Pelosi? Are all the bills the democrats put out perfect? No debate? It’s about campaign money. What leadership qualities did pelosi have? Extortion? Bribery? Threats? Don’t get me wrong, they both suck, they both get bribed. The Dems have raised it to an art form, that’s the difference.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Unlike the democrats, he had to get a consensus from his members. True democracy. When did the democrats go against Pelosi? Are all the bills the democrats put out perfect? No debate? It’s about campaign money. What leadership qualities did pelosi have? Extortion? Bribery? Threats?
She showed leadership. The Dems may have fought among themselves but very rarely on the public stage.They may not have loved her,but they damn sure respected her.

The Republican Congress are the laughing stock of US politics.It's not good to show such weakness and division to our enemies

UnionStrong

She showed leadership. The Dems may have fought among themselves but very rarely on the public stage.They may not have loved her,but they damn sure respected her.

The Republican Congress are the laughing stock of US politics.It's not good to show such weakness and division to our enemies
That’s your opinion. I don’t follow the talking points of the democrats. It’s usually BS

Box Ox

do you REALLY think Mcarthy isa better leader? really???

McCarthy might have had to put on the gimp suit to get the job. But he's the establishment guy and the Trumpee Republican base is probably pretty pleased with the concessions the holdouts managed to extract from him. So the left's judgment of McCarthy based on what's happened so far probably doesn't matter to them very much.

Whether it'll be a successful formula for the Republicans going into 2024 is a whole different question.

UnionStrong

McCarthy might have had to put on the gimp suit to get the job. But he's the establishment guy and the Trumpee Republican base is probably pretty pleased with the concessions the holdouts managed to extract from him. So the left's judgment of McCarthy based on what's happened so far probably doesn't matter to them very much.

Whether it'll be a successful formula for the Republicans going into 2024 is a whole different question.
It’s not the Trumpee base. That’s the mistake you liberals all make. It’s Americans fed up with the status quo. For the record, I wouldn’t ever vote for Trump again, he’s a clown.

Box Ox

It’s not the Trumpee base. That’s the mistake you liberals all make. It’s Americans fed up with the status quo.

I get that. I'm one of them. I voted for Republicans for the first time in November. I was very surprised on election night.

It seems that being fed up with the status quo wasn't enough for voters to overcome what a lot of them see as the current trajectory of the Republican Party. The harder right taking over control of the slim Republican majority in the House probably won't do much to change that.

And Trump will be the 2024 Republican Presidential candidate. ;)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Speaker McCarthy sold what was left of his dwindling soul in his lust for power. He didn’t care what it cost. He wanted the gavel, and that was that. And to get there, he made lots of deals with the lunatics in his conference. He is unworthy of holding office.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I get that. I'm one of them. I voted for Republicans for the first time in November. I was very surprised on election night.

It seems that being fed up with the status quo wasn't enough for voters to overcome what a lot of them see as the current trajectory of the Republican Party. The harder right taking over control of the slim Republican majority in the House probably won't do much to change that.

If that’s true we got 4 more years of Biden

Box Ox

Speaker McCarthy sold what was left of his dwindling soul in his lust for power. He didn’t care what it cost. He wanted the gavel, and that was that. And to get there, he made lots of deals with the lunatics in his conference. He is unworthy of holding office.

Let's say he'd pulled out of running for speaker. What other Republican might have been able to get the 218 votes needed? Or even get more votes than Hakeem Jeffries? Jim Jordan? I truly don't know.

Heard a priest say in a full mass
If you’re a democrat you can’t be a Catholic

Can one be a Democrat and be completely against abortion?

If that’s true we got 4 more years of Biden

I think that's a cliff Republicans might be headed for.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Let's say he'd pulled out of running for speaker. What other Republican might have been able to get the 218 votes needed? Or even get more votes than Hakeem Jeffries? Jim Jordan? I truly don't know.
Matt Gaetz thought Trump might have a shot lol
I cant make that up

UnionStrong

They are stealing the elections. They won’t give up power without a fight. Face it.