Nation of Islam

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Yea...you guys are so right...people don't get to where they are based on sex/gender....EVER...do you know how much of an HR headache and how big of a scene someone who is a black female lesbian would make if they were fired...the lady I'm talking about openly hated men...didn't like white people...caught fudging time cards...she's still here. Don't act like it's not true.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_0757.JPG
No, he's racist alright. He established that a while ago.

No, he's racist alright. He established that a while ago.

Returntosender

Yea...you guys are so right...people don't get to where they are based on sex/gender....EVER...do you know how much of an HR headache and how big of a scene someone who is a black female lesbian would make if they were fired...the lady I'm talking about openly hated men...didn't like white people...caught fudging time cards...she's still here. Don't act like it's not true.
The real reason is UPS win last awards most gender diverse/ sexual prefer company to work for. It's good public relations for company image.

Time card violations lead to transfer if it continues at new assignment with same sup then termination will happen.

542thruNthru

I'm guessing you didn't like my video. You BAMA boys are getting soft these days. ;)

Non sequitur

Let me see black female with a chip vs white male who responds exactly in like fashion. Lets view the parking lot security tapes to see the truth.

Hellobrown2000

A black female can get away with murder...sad but true...she can pull two cards to defend herself...I had a black female sup who was also lesbian...she was literally untouchable...save the BS of calling me racist.
Hundred percent true. In my center black workers for whatever reason are not reprimanded like white workers. But the most invincible worker of all is the old about to kick the bucket small sort workers. They take 15 minutes just to go up and down the stairs, no one cares.