National UPSers moment of silence for Frank Ordonez today (12/9/19) at 17:00 EST

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
What a joke. Pretending they care, after thanking the police who murdered Frank. :censored2:
administrative leave of absence is the only thing so far. The :censored2: cops just had to Miami vice the truck in the middle of traffic. Dam trigger happy rambos just responded on impulse and didn't think about the situation at all. Hope each division gets sued and with ballistics nowadays, they can find out which gun actually shot him.:cursing:

take your time

administrative leave of absence is the only thing so far. The :censored2: cops just had to Miami vice the truck in the middle of traffic. Dam trigger happy rambos just responded on impulse and didn't think about the situation at all. Hope each division gets sued and with ballistics nowadays, they can find out which gun actually shot him.:cursing:

Any actual video footage of the shootout?

ManInBrown

In the end it does not matter. Taxpayers will foot the lawsuit money. And not one of those Rambo’s will lose their job. And Frank is still dead.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
In the end it does not matter. Taxpayers will foot the lawsuit money. And not one of those Rambo’s will lose their job. And Frank is still dead.
Its like it doesn't matter. Hes dead, hes gone, Life matters. UPS should be the one suing.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
A moment of silence for #Frank and his loved ones.

moment-of-silence.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
doesn't surprise me that nothing was said or a moment of silence was initiated. This company has lost its feeling for family, accidents, and death of a fellow employee. A man was crushed on the drop dock where I work in the middle of the afternoon and the managers told everyone to go back to work. I thought you were supposed to call a team of hardship people in to consul everyone so they don't have traumatic episodes later.
Look pal, if not finishing this shift would bring flat Stanley back to us, we might consider it. But seeing as that’s not gonna happen we need you to keep working.