National UPSers moment of silence for Frank Ordonez today (12/9/19) at 17:00 EST

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Would of the police recklessly opened fired if by chance Hunter Biden or Eric Trump was the hostage?

Just "Collateral Damage" by "Friendly Fire".

In our building the flag outside was not in the half mast position yesterday during the funeral..guess it did not matter that much...a microcosm.

KOG72

I’m full of it
No message was sent out where I am.... not a whole lot said about it from management.Drivers have been talking about it a lot though RIP brother.

nostrebor

I, as an OMS, got a Broadcast Message marked Urgent through the PCIS system to message the drivers. I got the message at 16:05. It took me 3 messages to fit it all to be sent to my drivers' diads but it said nothing about the 4 way hazards being on. I felt bad after I saw that posted (already forgot where - I googled Frank and it came up on the internet, probably the post about why a driver would be pulled over to side of road at 5pm Eastern).

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FC8D64AF-C7AC-4A39-9A66-D1862427A16C.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
doesn't surprise me that nothing was said or a moment of silence was initiated. This company has lost its feeling for family, accidents, and death of a fellow employee. A man was crushed on the drop dock where I work in the middle of the afternoon and the managers told everyone to go back to work. I thought you were supposed to call a team of hardship people in to consul everyone so they don't have traumatic episodes later.
That’s for women’s workplace.

rod

Retired 22 years
I read today that it was determined that 18 officers opened fire on the UPS truck. I think it was like 16 of them were town cops.

Airbear

As if fully 18 of them had a clear LOS on an identified suspect/shooter... Yahoos were unloading. Fire 'em, jail 'em. For the love of all things holy at the very least retrain those pathetic SoBs.