National UPSers moment of silence for Frank Ordonez today (12/9/19) at 17:00 EST

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by The Driver, Dec 9, 2019.

1. DELACROIX

DELACROIX In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Would of the police recklessly opened fired if by chance Hunter Biden or Eric Trump was the hostage?

Just "Collateral Damage" by "Friendly Fire".

In our building the flag outside was not in the half mast position yesterday during the funeral..guess it did not matter that much...a microcosm.

2. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Yup. I'm sure by crawling out he expected the police would protect him, not kill him.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

The robbers or the cops? It appeared to me that the cops were just getting warmed up.

4. KOG72

KOG72 I’m full of it

No message was sent out where I am.... not a whole lot said about it from management.Drivers have been talking about it a lot though RIP brother.

5. nostrebor

nostrebor New Member

I, as an OMS, got a Broadcast Message marked Urgent through the PCIS system to message the drivers. I got the message at 16:05. It took me 3 messages to fit it all to be sent to my drivers' diads but it said nothing about the 4 way hazards being on. I felt bad after I saw that posted (already forgot where - I googled Frank and it came up on the internet, probably the post about why a driver would be pulled over to side of road at 5pm Eastern).

6. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

FC8D64AF-C7AC-4A39-9A66-D1862427A16C.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Old Man Jingles

Old Man Jingles Rat out of a cage

Always some Ignorant A-hole!

Perhaps you’d like to be pulled over for going 5 mph over the speed limit.

8. Old Man Jingles

That’s for women’s workplace.

9. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Excuse me, grandpa?

10. Old Man Jingles

Obviously you wouldn’t understand! :raspberry-tounge:

11. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

I read today that it was determined that 18 officers opened fire on the UPS truck. I think it was like 16 of them were town cops.

12. Airbear

Airbear New Member

As if fully 18 of them had a clear LOS on an identified suspect/shooter... Yahoos were unloading. Fire 'em, jail 'em. For the love of all things holy at the very least retrain those pathetic SoBs.

13. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

I know some people were curious about how they could help.

My shop steward sent me this. Apparently it was sent to our local this morning.

FullSizeR(1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  14. eats packages

eats packages I have depth perception issues

The 911 audio released also points to 4 passenger cars hit with gunfire, at a minimum

15. Johney

Johney Well-Known Member

I heard a 911 today of a guy calling saying a bullet went right through his daughters car seat, luckily she wasn’t in it that morning he said.