National UPSers moment of silence for Frank Ordonez today (12/9/19) at 17:00 EST

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

today, its old news now. management should have responded right away. Business as usual. I think we should have shut down everything for at least a day and have some kind of world wide moment of silence

Shut down for a day during Peak?? Abney could have a heart attack and die at his desk and we would keep going as though nothing had happened.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Shut down for a day during Peak?? Abney could have a heart attack and die at his desk and we would keep going as though nothing had happened.
pretty depressing isn't it. His dividend check might drop a couple of 100 thousand. I think they should give every hourly a xmas bonus just because.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LIc3j90PS2m+cDdtUEUJCw.jpg
Back of my car today.

rod

Retired 22 years
On the way home tonight I swung by the UPS building at about 7:45 to see if any of my old centers trucks had #Frank written on them. I really didn't expect they would and I wasn't disappointed --NOTHING. I would bet nobody there (maybe management) even knows about it. My old center has nothing but a bunch of boot licking baffoons working there anymore. It's really sad.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Not one friend*n thing was said. I asked why they were passing out quizzes about 3 points of contact and not saying anything about Frank. The response I got was, "because nothing came down about it from corporate and we can't just have PCMs about it if we didn't hear something from corporate."

Then to top it all off, I felt like an A* hole because I lost track of time and didn't pull over 1500.