Nazis and racists

Non sequitur

I'm thinking that minority populations in various countries identify with whatever segment their in. This seems to be natural. Like a self survival instinct. I've got no problem with it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Current Events forum on Brown Cafe is hardly 'mass consumption'.
Current Events is just a place for people to play around and lie to one another.
I assume every thing anybody posts in here is a lie and I am right a lot more often than wrong.
I've come to enjoy it as a playground especially once I figured out everyone was just lying left and right.
I find it good mental exercise.
Liar.

It will be fine

The Current Events forum on Brown Cafe is hardly 'mass consumption'.
Current Events is just a place for people to play around and lie to one another.
I assume every thing anybody posts in here is a lie and I am right a lot more often than wrong.
I've come to enjoy it as a playground especially once I figured out everyone was just lying left and right.
I find it good mental exercise.
That's the thing about liars, they believe everyone else is dishonest.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
doxxing people for political beliefs, presumably to get them fired from their jobs or to ruin their social lives, is a slippery slope

strictly speaking no one cares if nazis get :censored2: on, but the facebook-liberal crowd is using this as an opportunity to lump all conservatives in with them

why you would back the better armed and organized side of the country into a corner, that also had a majority of the military behind it, is truly a mystery to me

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
doxxing people for political beliefs, presumably to get them fired from their jobs or to ruin their social lives, is a slippery slope

strictly speaking no one cares if nazis get :censored2: on, but the facebook-liberal crowd is using this as an opportunity to lump all conservatives in with them

why you would back the better armed and organized side of the country into a corner, that also had a majority of the military behind it, is truly a mystery to me
Political beliefs?
I don't think anyone is doxxing them because they're republican.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“Let’s start with the fact this whole thing was kicked off because of an attempt to take down a monument to Robert E. Lee,” D’Souza told WND. “Here’s the irony: Robert E. Lee was the most decorated soldier in the U.S. Army. He was a man of unimpeachable integrity. Lincoln offered him command of the Union Army, but Lee refused only because his loyalty was to Virginia. Lee opposed both secession and slavery.

“And yet to the historically illiterate left, a man who opposed both slavery and secession has come to symbolize both slavery and secession.”

Catatonic

Nine Lives
“Let’s start with the fact this whole thing was kicked off because of an attempt to take down a monument to Robert E. Lee,” D’Souza told WND. “Here’s the irony: Robert E. Lee was the most decorated soldier in the U.S. Army. He was a man of unimpeachable integrity. Lincoln offered him command of the Union Army, but Lee refused only because his loyalty was to Virginia. Lee opposed both secession and slavery.

“And yet to the historically illiterate left, a man who opposed both slavery and secession has come to symbolize both slavery and secession.”
I do find the left's obsession with Lee fascinating. I guess he is some type of misguided symbol to them.
Everything you posted is true but you can't find that in public school textbooks.
One aspect of college I enjoyed was relearning American history.
Hopefully at some point the real history will no longer part of our culture and AAs were never slaves and there never was a War Of Northern Aggression.
I imagine that this would be a long term goal of Societal Planners.
I wonder if the US Government actually has these type of people on the payroll or maybe consultants.
Hell, who knows.

rickyb

activism is good comedy:

Prophets of Rage‏Verified account @prophetsofrage 2h2 hours ago

#LightMyWay - @tmorello

DHSw7ytVwAA-hYT.jpg