Nazis and racists

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Old and obscure references, are just that.

It doesn't make you sound anymore intelligent.
I don't strive for intelligence. Usually just like to annoy people. But I find it odd that you post on here as a "Big union guy", but support a political party that one of their major political platforms is to abolish your union. And you are full of crap if you don't think what happens nationally effects your "local"

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don't strive for intelligence. Usually just like to annoy people. But I find it odd that you post on here as a "Big union guy", but support a political party that one of their major political platforms is to abolish your union. And you are full of crap if you don't think what happens nationally effects your "local"

In this thread....

I just like to laugh at the hypocrisy.

Is that wrong ?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That has never been one of the Republican platforms. SMH

Catatonic

Nine Lives
WHAT?

What have you done?

You really seem to be not all that bright, judging by the crap you fall for.
images