Need help drivers question

im currently a pre loader and a air driver and im applying for my tcd for oct 15th the problem is i rear ended another car in july i was found at fault.. since im already a certfied air driver will this effect me on becoming a tcd driver

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yes he should have a clean record but if he was already qualified as a driver I would call the local and see if they can do anything.

barnyard

KTM rider
Because it is a PT gig, not FT. It has happened to many, many people. Qualify to drive air, hit something, wait another year to go FT.

UPSGUY72

Chicken legs i was told that becoming a tcd is the fastest way for me to become a fulltime driver

Being a TCD isn't going to get you ahead of any other PT no TCD driver that has more seniority than you. In the end everything is done by seniority TCD or not.

There isn't a faster way to become a FT driver as a PT UPS employee. 99 % of Ft Driver position get bid on and the highest seniority person to bid on the position who is qualified to drive win the bid. The only other way to get a FT position is to sign the list they put up every year for people wanting to go FT (in my area if a opening creates a 4th bid that bid goes to the top seniority person on the list of people wanting to go FT ).