Need help! How can you find out the correct address without street number

km3

forgot to look at the other vehicles were occupied or not,did not make smooth turns and stops,missed right addresses,ran on the curb for 1 time,and forgot to go into centre lane when tried to make a turn.

Your first day sounds like even more of a disaster than my road test was. Hopefully they give you another chance. Nerves can really screw you over when you're doing something for the first time. During my road test, I was so jittery that I was shaking from head to toe...and it was definitely NOT the diesel engine that was to blame. Follow all of the methods they taught you in your personal vehicle just so you can get into the habit, then beg for another shot.

Fan

Your first day sounds like even more of a disaster than my road test was. Hopefully they give you another chance. Nerves can really screw you over when you're doing something for the first time. During my road test, I was so jittery that I was shaking from head to toe...and it was definitely NOT the diesel engine that was to blame. Follow all of the methods they taught you in your personal vehicle just so you can get into the habit, then beg for another shot.
I alway do it with my own car even my mom said I was driving like a 90 old lady. I was just nervous today....

Savvy412

Are you driving a manual or automatic ? Iv been on a automatic for 2 years and had to drive a manual today. It was the biggest PC in the fleet, no power steering ...

It was...... Well I'm home! friend it

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
An Orion tablet will take him right to the front door. ;)

crash_20110628102439_320_240.JPG

Dr.Brownz

Hello guys! I'm wondering how your guys can find out the delivery address while you're driving 35-45 miles on the road?

Today is my first time to be an air package driver.But I'm afraid this could be my last time......I just screwed it up!Not driving safe,always missed the right place,blablablabla....and all of this comes from the reason I have no idea how far I shall drive after passing by an intersection. Most of time I can only see from the nameplate that what section I'm in.And my sub,who has been living in the city for more than 30 years,knows when to stop and turn. But it seems it's hard for me,who just moved to USA for less than a year,to do that fast.

Today I was so nervous that I drove like an idiot,getting my sup mad. For half year I've been working my 120% as a pt loader for a bright future career in ups.But now it seems to be gone.....

Its tough at first, but sometimes I just guess which house it is and mostly I get it right somehow. Just figure that the next cross street is some kind of number break so if you are on the 300 block and the package is 301 it is probably the corner house or if it's 354 it might be near the middle of end of the road. When in doubt just get out and walk till you find it.