Need help on a bid acknowledgement

Stan The Legend

I did retain the lesson just thought it'd be kinda fun to fire back at all the tool bags that took the time out of their day to search this thread out and try to put me down or make me feel like an idiot.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Damn all you miserable :censored2:s are the reason I don't let ups get into my head so deep. Just wanted some advice and all you can do is throw insults out there. Good luck in life keep your negativity I'll take the high road and sleep next to my hot wife at night, when I'm sure the majority of you are divorced just like all the other cuckservatives I work with. Either way I'm makin $30 an hour just like you goin full time soon with a positive outlook on life. I think this thread is as dead as your souls, oh I forgot to say think about your ex wife getting pummeled by her new man while she takes 30% of your chk :)
Best Friend Alert

542thruNthru

I did retain the lesson just thought it'd be kinda fun to fire back at all the tool bags that took the time out of their day to search this thread out and try to put me down or make me feel like an idiot.

Yep it was tough to find being that it's on the top of the forum. Jesus man just stop and move on.

Stan The Legend

Don't worry I'm here to stay now, until I retire. Then I might actually pop up from time to time just to make people feel stupid when they ask a question they don't know the answer to. Hmm kinda sounds familiar

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Don't worry I'm here to stay now, until I retire. Then I might actually pop up from time to time just to make people feel stupid when they ask a question they don't know the answer to.
08753B09-5ED5-4241-8682-20DE0074CEAF.gif

Stan The Legend

Actually I started as a cover driver so yeh I'm makin 30.32 an hour or is it 30.35 eh anyway what's .3cents anyway I'll have to sign into upsers and get back with you