Need Quick Opinion on Hyatt Legal

MassWineGuy

I’ve never signed up for the Hyatt legal services deduction. I don’t generally get sued. Aside from wills and trusts, is it worth the $8 a week?

oldngray

nowhere special
Why pay 8 bucks a week? If you ever need a lawyer Hyatt is fairly cheap. Just pay out of pocket for the rare times you might need a lawyer.

Unless you are expecting to be involved in a long criminal trial but that is another issue.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why pay 8 bucks a week? If you ever need a lawyer Hyatt is fairly cheap. Just pay out of pocket for the rare times you might need a lawyer.

Unless you are expecting to be involved in a long criminal trial but that is another issue.
Doesn’t cover criminal defense.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’ve never signed up for the Hyatt legal services deduction. I don’t generally get sued. Aside from wills and trusts, is it worth the $8 a week?

If you're planning on needing qualifying legal services next year, it's probably worth it. If you aren't, chuck the $8/week into your savings account. It'll accumulate and it's there for you if you need legal services at some point in the future. It's insurance.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you're planning on needing qualifying legal services next year, it's probably worth it. If you aren't, chuck the $8/week into your savings account. It'll accumulate and it's there for you if you need legal services at some point in the future. It's insurance.

Translation: Another worthless FedEx "benefit".

btrlov

I Use them for a two family mortgage closing in NJ...saved 1k+.so it more than paid for itself the first year....if u get it, use it asap.