Need some help/hope

memer921

Update,

my hearing will be Wednesday at noon.
Is there any tips or advice any of your have. Is there a certain way to dress? Any certain language or phrases I should avoid?

appreciate everything you guys have offered so far, as well as any advice given.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They got you cold for dishonesty/ falsifying records so don't try to downplay it, acknowledge what you did was wrong and you understand the seriousness of it. Rely on your BA for what to say and such. Other than that keep quiet and act humble.

542thruNthru

Update,

my hearing will be Wednesday at noon.
Is there any tips or advice any of your have. Is there a certain way to dress? Any certain language or phrases I should avoid?

appreciate everything you guys have offered so far, as well as any advice given.
Your BA should coach you through this. Like Jones said act humble. UPS doesn't want to hear you blaming them for this.

quad decade guy

Your BA should coach you through this. Like Jones said act humble. UPS doesn't want to hear you blaming them for this.
But he expects backpay. Humble? He is BLAMING them. I am curious how this plays out. I have never understood why UPS would offer compromises if they have a indisputable case. Or why an employee would accept nothing less than full backpay and a clearing of their name. Did he grieve it? Did he explain why he did what he did? Wouldn't that be an admission? That would be in writing. In his earlier musings, he said they had no evidence except IVIS(GPS). Not realizing they could just look out the window?

memer921

But he expects backpay. Humble? He is BLAMING them. I am curious how this plays out. I have never understood why UPS would offer compromises if they have a indisputable case. Or why an employee would accept nothing less than full backpay and a clearing of their name. Did he grieve it? Did he explain why he did what he did? Wouldn't that be an admission? That would be in writing. In his earlier musings, he said they had no evidence except IVIS(GPS). Not realizing they could just look out the window?
Honestly still cannot make any sense of your ramblings man.

quad decade guy

Honestly still cannot make any sense of your ramblings man.
And THAT is why you are here on a internet forum wondering why you have a kid on the way and no job. I believe you said something to the effect of "running the job as you thought it should be run....". Next time(if), see what mgt. thinks of your ideas or maybe run the job as scheduled. Say, how much is a childbirth out of pocket(cash)? Peace.