Need time off

rod

Retired 22 years
BB58 had the best response. It would be easiest for all involved if you could schedule your surgery for the week that he is off.

Is that why your ex left you? You made her hobble around in pain for over a month because you didn't want to do the right thing? A torn meniscus isn't a hang nail.

Is that why your ex left you? You made her hobble around in pain for over a month because you didn't want to do the right thing? A torn meniscus isn't a hang nail.
No.
The same git who took STD instead of vacation, to get a routine procedure done.

Of course during the bad weather to leave his center at a disadvantage.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If the picture he posted of the hole in his foot was any indication....Dave walked around for quite awhile with a good size wart on the bottom of his foot while humping cardboard during peak. I'll give him credit...he's no wuss when it comes to pain himself.

rod

Retired 22 years
If the picture he posted of the hole in his foot was any indication....Dave walked around for quite awhile with a good size wart on the bottom of his foot while humping cardboard during peak. I'll give him credit...he's no wuss when it comes to pain himself.

we all agree he is a pain

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No.
The same git who took STD instead of vacation, to get a routine procedure done.

Of course during the bad weather to leave his center at a disadvantage.
I took STD for my surgery instead of burning 2 weeks of my vacation too. Who the hell would waste their hard earned vacation time going to doctor appts when we're allowed up to 6 months of STD if we medically qualify?

If The OP was the driver....and HE needed the non comp surgery, instead of his wife.....i'm guessing he'd be out on STD too, instead of trying to switch his vacation weeks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My husband is the UPS driver. I ended up with a torn meniscus. Surgery is in the near future. Just got to work out details on this.

My husband will need to take the week off that I'm having surgery. Kids will need to get to and from school and I won't be driving for a while since it's my right leg. I really DO NOT want my mother in law coming over to help me.

What do we have to do so he can use (or move) a vacation week to the week I have surgery. Or should I just wait and do the surgery when his vacation comes up the last 2 weeks of June.
How hot are ya ?

Savvy412

I just moved my vacation. I had it in july but needed it in april and it was no problem. It all depends how many drivers are on vaca when your hubby needs it