Need Yoor Help

wkmac

My 8 year old son heard about the picture of the UPS packagecar and the FedEx truck that are shown involved in a wreck. The UPS PC is sitting on all 4 wheels and the FedEx truck is laying on it's side with the caption under the pic, WE WIN! Anybody know where this pic is on the net as I searched and was unable to find it. Thanks.

However, like the insurance commerical sez, I've got good news. I did find a really good costume idea for next Halloween that you might want to consider. I have to say I was't expecting it when I opened that pic so I had to clean spewed coffee off my monitor and desk. Warning: Do Not have anything in your mouth when you view this link.

http://www.funnypictures.ws/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=3

wily_old_vet

Wk-have you checked the archives here. I swear I remember seeing it on here. Email Cheryl if you can't find it, she may be able to help.:)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS79 sent in this file to share :)

usp_vs_fedex.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
this file is of the same pic from our archive, the resolution is a little better but the size of the picture is a little smaller.
accident.jpg

wkmac

Re: Need Your Help

Thanks for the help to all. My little boy will enjoy the UPS vs. FedEx pic.

over9five said:
OK, Wkmac, that (pumpkin butt) was just scary!!

It might be scary O95 but I can see you laughing just like I did. Now here's the even scarier part. The pumpkin is a tatoo!

Now I know you're rolling!
:tongue_sm

DS

Fenderbender
Keeping up with the joneses , In order to achieve the high octane necessary to run the package car the ups driver is loaded up with protien and carbohydrates in a huge deal from taco bell

lostintransit

Re: Need Your Help

wkmac said:
Thanks for the help to all. My little boy will enjoy the UPS vs. FedEx pic.

It might be scary O95 but I can see you laughing just like I did. Now here's the even scarier part. The pumpkin is a tatoo!

Now I know you're rolling!
:tongue_sm

I'm sure glad I wasn't the tattoo artist or the "painter". If I was I'd definitely ask for hazard pay!!!

Ms Spoken

over9five said:
Oh, God!! I never thought of that! How much would you charge? How bad off are you to take a client like that?

I would say the artist was thinking "jackpot" because a canvas of that size would take some time and dedication and lots of money. Too funny

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The old man pi$$in in the car tank was gettin even with his wife who was having an affair?

Ive seen him before, just not sure where.

d