Needing honest advice on pt sup position

dudebro

Keep in mind youre asking the opinion of a group that is largely anti mgmt, what they think of mgmt. Its a good perspective on its own, but hardly a balanced one.

There is a lot wrong with that spreadsheet, chief of which is it compares a senior (most places) pt wage of 15/hr with a starting wage for a pt sup. Also it compares future dollar hourly pension benefits with current dollar 401k contributions.

CitizenTruth

About 2 years hourly, and 5 years mgmt. To the best of my knowledge, I have all 7 pt years. I have my hire date, and my driving date just as anyone else. What did I lose?
OK hourly to mgmt you lose nothing because your not bidding but if you go back to hourly tomorrow your driving seniority will be April 16 2018 trust me I'm 100% positive I've seen this happen and guys lose out big time because the company don't tell you this

CitizenTruth

OK hourly to mgmt you lose nothing because your not bidding but if you go back to hourly tomorrow your driving seniority will be April 16 2018 trust me I'm 100% positive I've seen this happen and guys lose out big time because the company don't tell you this
You don't lose your hire date you lose senority if you go hourly to mgmt back to hourly