Negative reputation

I just got the old neg rep from upstatenyupsr how many other members of brown cafe have got the upstate secret weapon over the years.

Ps I'm going to call in sick today and lock myself in a dark room and pout all day. Any words of encouragement would help.

Pss god bless you upstate

Nimnim

The Nim
th_107_.gif

Oh no! The 407 we all love will be replaced by a shell of a man too busy wallowing in his beer to post here...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I wouldn't worry too much. I look at those numbers as being imaginary much like UPS production numbers. Just shrug it off. He surely believes he bested you much as he does his fellow drivers when he comes in an hour early to check his numbers and load his truck for free.

I wouldn't worry too much. I look at those numbers as being imaginary much like UPS production numbers. Just shrug it off. He surely believes he bested you much as he does his fellow drivers when he comes in an hour early to check his numbers and load his truck for free.
It was a joke

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
th_001_-v2.gif
A joke! I was totally worried there.

Don't do that, some of us can't take a joke and are concerned for your wellbeing.
th_009_v2.gif
Some of us just plain can't take a joke, take life WAAAY to seriously. I think it's just the region. Maybe he oughtta come out west for a vacation where things are a little more laid back. :wink2:

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
I just got the old neg rep from upstatenyupsr how many other members of brown cafe have got the upstate secret weapon over the years.

Ps I'm going to call in sick today and lock myself in a dark room and pout all day. Any words of encouragement would help.

Pss god bless you upstate

He hit me with one a few weeks ago. I'm still in the dark room pouting...

Nimnim

The Nim
Rep or neg rep, I don't think it flows as much as before the like function. Well neg rep might get thrown more since there's no dislike.

bbsam

Staff member
Some of us just plain can't take a joke, take life WAAAY to seriously. I think it's just the region. Maybe he oughtta come out west for a vacation where things are a little more laid back. :wink2:

Maybe Baba can come with him and the two of you can patrol the border together, maybe get a camera crew and Sheriff Joe will come along...and that pudgy has been Steven Segal. Good times!:happy-very:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Reputations on internet forums, much like post counts, are mostly a function of ego. I don't worry about either.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have never neg repped anyone, its pointless. If I dont like it I dont continue to read, when I like it I "like" it, when its really good I rep it.