Negative reputation

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I still don't understand why people get worked up over rep points. Personally, I wish it wasn't an option. Why worry about what some stranger you will never meet thinks about you? Some members use it to bully other members, often new members are run off. You can disable the rep system in your profile, it will just show a single black square.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Whenever I see red squares, I give good rep..........play it forward. I enjoy hearing other people's point of view, whether I agree with them or not.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I was a member of this site for over a year before I took the time to figure out what "reputation points" even meant. I just say whats on my mind, and if people like it...great. If they dont like it....thats OK too. Other people's opinion of me is none of my business.

hembone

I was a member of this site for over a year before I took the time to figure out what "reputation points" even meant. I just say whats on my mind, and if people like it...great. If they dont like it....thats OK too. Other people's opinion of me is none of my business.
I'm still not sure what it is, but I'm in the red.

BCFan

this one guy i think from fla has actually sent me msgs and i think even reported me for giving him bad rep because he really apprears to be a suck up ,lunch skipping ,come in early and work for free off the clock kinda guys personally i really think he is being too darn anal 4 his own good dont worry be happy BC (for sure Black Crowes)

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member

dcdriver

nations capital
I just got the old neg rep from upstatenyupsr how many other members of brown cafe have got the upstate secret weapon over the years.

Ps I'm going to call in sick today and lock myself in a dark room and pout all day. Any words of encouragement would help.

I also got neg rep from that ***** also BFD.

Last edited by a moderator:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
this one guy i think from fla has actually sent me msgs and i think even reported me for giving him bad rep because he really apprears to be a suck up ,lunch skipping ,come in early and work for free off the clock kinda guys personally i really think he is being too darn anal 4 his own good dont worry be happy BC (for sure Black Crowes)
Hmmm, I wonder who BC is referring to? BC (Yes, it means Butt Crack!), as in, your's is showing, so put on a belt, already.

Re-Raise

I was just re-reading some of Hellfire's posts and I tried to negative rep him again .. but it said I had to spread some around first.

His attitude that getting the truck empty as fast as possible somehow makes him a better UPS driver annoys me. He feels service doesn't matter at all and I can tell he would be a selfish co-worker.

He can act anyway he wants on here and at work, and I will negative rep him anytime I want. Apparently it bothers him a little.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was just re-reading some of Hellfire's posts and I tried to negative rep him again .. but it said I had to spread some around first.

His attitude that getting the truck empty as fast as possible somehow makes him a better UPS driver annoys me. He feels service doesn't matter at all and I can tell he would be a selfish co-worker.

He can act anyway he wants on here and at work, and I will negative rep him anytime I want. Apparently it bothers him a little.

I didn't neg rep him......but he neg repped me and said, Do you really add anything to this forum? My first thought was who the hell are you?

Re-Raise

I didn't neg rep him......but he neg repped me and said, Do you really add anything to this forum? My first thought was who the hell are you?

The only thing he adds to this forum is telling us how fast he is and how jealous we are because he is so fast, and I did I mention he delivers really fast?