Nervous on banks?

Over70irregs

What's the national debt problem you do not think they will find a way to come after crypto?
Decentralization is the assurance that attacks are futile. We are in the acceptance stage. Crypto is allowed to function to stall for time .(My opinion- I believe the banking fiasco is being used for cbdc implementation.)

Thebrownblob

Decentralization is the assurance that attacks are futile. We are in the acceptance stage. Crypto is allowed to function to stall for time .(My opinion- I believe the banking fiasco is being used for cbdc implementation.)
It is absolutely being used for CBDC implementation. Still lots of problems with crypto, even though I have some. For example, what if the grid is down? And bitcoin transactions are very slow.

Over70irregs

It is absolutely being used for CBDC implementation. Still lots of problems with crypto, even though I have some. For example, what if the grid is down? And bitcoin transactions are very slow.
Grid goes down no planes, kidney dialysis or traffic or security cameras. There would be mass rioting and looting. Get food water and def supplies. Tx speed use lightning ⚡️. Btc will stabilize grid and incentivize cheaper energy.

Thebrownblob

Grid goes down no planes, kidney dialysis or traffic or security cameras. There would be mass rioting and looting. Get food water and def supplies.
Sure, but I still have my gold, guns and ammo to do trade and protect myself. Don’t get me wrong. I like some crypto but ultimately gold and silver is real money.

Over70irregs

Sure, but I still have my gold, guns and ammo to do trade and protect myself. Don’t get me wrong. I like some crypto but ultimately gold and silver is real money.
Well………. No one has gold or silver. The kids have absolutely none. They rather have $100 on cashapp than a $100 bill. It cannot be verified quickly. You can be robbed and done. Stores do not accept it. Cannot use it online. Have to go to pawn shop…….. they would RAKE you on price and give you what….. $ bills? Imagine the lines. Remember trying to get tissue?

Thebrownblob

Well………. No one has gold or silver. The kids have absolutely none. They rather have $100 on cashapp than a $100 bill. It cannot be verified quickly. You can be robbed and done. Stores do not accept it. Cannot use it online. Have to go to pawn shop…….. they would RAKE you on price and give you what….. $ bills? Imagine the lines. Remember trying to get tissue?
I don’t know any kids that have crypto either or even understand it 🤷‍♂️ and what on earth in my buying online if it gets to that point? Strictly food, medicine and water.

Over70irregs

Interesting
First Republic Bank $FRC is on the brink. Employees are preparing for the worst.

SOURCE: “Nothing we can do now, we’re in this until problem is solved.”

“This will happen quickly.”

“Solutions? Backstopping deposits, major investor, receivership? It’s terrifying.”

Over70irregs

I don’t know any kids that have crypto either or even understand it 🤷‍♂️ and what on earth in my buying online if it gets to that point? Strictly food, medicine and water.
They don’t understand a bank run either. Heck adults don’t understand themselves. They do understand qr codes, cashapp, paypal. It won’t get to dystopian status. But black swan push possibility.

Thebrownblob

william k black says wall street business model is fraud
Is William K Black aware that we’ve long since passed pure capitalism? The government inserted their selves in every aspect, causing chaos and confusion, as well as picking winners and losers. This is the definition of crony capitalism.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Billionaire hedge fund manager Bill Ackman is predicting an economic meltdown following the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank
  • Ackman is urging the US government to take action to protect all of the bank's depositors fearing there could be a ripple effect across other smaller banks