Record profits and Carol's CNN interview.

Heard this corporate layoff/buyout is supposed to be targeting tens of thousands of managers and supervisors, she's trying to artificially raise the stock price like she did in 2020/2021. She's keeping this b* rolling with 3 lugnuts on each wheel and gonna watch it fall apart as soon as she hands it off.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
“The Teamsters have been part of the UPS family for more than 100 years. So over 10 decades, we’ve negotiated many, many contracts. This is not our first rodeo,” she said.

This is the first UPS contract she’s handled. Sit down, Carol.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Heard this corporate layoff/buyout is supposed to be targeting tens of thousands of managers and supervisors, she's trying to artificially raise the stock price like she did in 2020/2021. She's keeping this b* rolling with 3 lugnuts on each wheel and gonna watch it fall apart as soon as she hands it off.
Raise that price!!
I’m selling at $224

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Well i guess for an uneducated old timer like me. who has 100 percent my retirement savings in the stock its kinda true. Just hoping we can get this contract settled to the benefit of everybody.

Yeah. Not sure why everyone so eager to strike. Should be the last thing we want.

Fenris

UPS CEO Carol Tome tried to downplay the strike threat when asked about it during a call with analysts Tuesday.

“The Teamsters have been part of the UPS family for more than 100 years. So over 10 decades, we’ve negotiated many, many contracts. This is not our first rodeo,” she said. She insisted the company will be be to find a common ground in negotiations that will be a win for the company, its employees and its customers.

“We’re not far apart,” she said. “We’re going to do the right thing for our people.”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/31/investing/ups-earnings/index.html

View attachment 431032
The record profits are so last year. How about we highlight profits down 20% YOY?