New board software

moreluck

golden ticket member
There used to be a new post notification at the top of the page. Right above where it says "New Posts", a little red number would pop up.
I don't seem to get that anymore, and really liked it. Is it a setting or something we changed? Can we get it back?
I still had mine as of a few mins.ago when I used it. It's not automatic....did you click on "new posts" ?

laffter

I was typing a post the other day and accidentally pressed some keys that closed my browser. After some anger and swearing, I went back to re-type the post and found that it was still saved in the reply box.

:likeit:

oldngray

nowhere special
eyeball? Is your whole family like that?
c56b12524a146b4223853d88e8240425.jpg

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I can't change my avatar again. I choose the file I want and I get the "Upload Completed Successfully" message, click "Okay", but the avatar doesn't change.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I can't change my avatar again. I choose the file I want and I get the "Upload Completed Successfully" message, click "Okay", but the avatar doesn't change.
hmmmm... That shouldn't be happening. I'll clear the images cache. If that doesn't work please try clearing your browser cache.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
When I came back to check this thread I see that the avatar has changed. I wonder if that was me restarting Chrome, or you clearing the image cache?
Either way, thanks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
When I came back to check this thread I see that the avatar has changed. I wonder if that was me restarting Chrome, or you clearing the image cache?
Either way, thanks.
This was the same avatar I saw at around 12 Noon Eastern.
Before Cheryl posted her intent to clear cache at 12:13 Eastern

upschuck

Just found that I can delete any ones lucky charms on any ones posts(or at least it says I can). Is this a new feature? I can see this being abused by people.