New board software

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Three crashes in 5 mins. Just crashes safari and goes straight to home screen. Clicking threads, liky-charms, watch icon, doesn't matter.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I don't have crashes--I just get a gray screen on firefox for android when I click a text box to post something. If iOS has Chrome available, give it a shot. I use it as a workaround.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
iPhone 5 with new OS does not work that well.
I think Cheryl will work on mobile once the PC browser based app settles in.
She is working very hard on this and I see improvements everytime I get on.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The ios app is attached to vbulletin so it's completely broken until the new version is approved by itunes. That usually takes 7-10 days. The android version should be updated today. I uploaded new APKs to the play store a few minutes ago. They usually get distributed within a few hours.

I also just updated the facebook app to the new urls which may have been part of the mobile crash problem. I should have done that right after the conversion, but I forgot... that update can take several hours to propagate to all of their servers.

I'll check the vendor's site to see if they have a fix for iphone5 or firefox for android yet.

Thank you for your patience.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I never really liked vbulletin's app very much either. This one seems better.

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
We don't have a mobile style anymore because we don't need one. This style scales to the screen size of your device. We do still have the apps but the ios will be broken for a week or so while apple reviews it.

1385844840870.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Wow, that app makes it super easy to post pics from your phone... even blurry ones. That's my dog Lola