New Congress

bacha29

Clinton was a lame duck on his second term. there was no cloud of suspicion with Clinton everyone knew what he had done.

assuming Mueller gives Trump a clean bill of health which is very likely considering absolutely nothing has been found to implicate him at this point. then your cloud of suspicion would only remain with the most hardcore trump haters who will never be persuaded otherwise.

the republican party will not be brokered . the Rino's have left . this is trumps party now
Nothing having been made public and nothing having been found are not the same thing. Not even close. His report whatever it may or not contain must first be presented to a federal grand jury. It will then be up to them to decide what if anything to do with it. That's why I don't expect anything to be made public until spring at the earliest.

newfie

Nothing having been made public and nothing having been found are not the same thing. Not even close. His report whatever it may or not contain must first be presented to a federal grand jury. It will then be up to them to decide what if anything to do with it. That's why I don't expect anything to be made public until spring at the earliest.
I understand you're praying there is evidence that has not been leaked by some miracle of Washington DC.
Keep in mind you have two Senate committees and a lot of rabid media sources who hate Trump and are digging hard but hold onto that prayer anyway.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

I am not totally clear on the process. I honestly think he'll prep his report then present it to whomever for direction. That whomever just became a Trump stooge within the last week, Mr. Whitaker. This will become the first, "constitutional crisis" IMO. No matter what the DOJ Ethics Commission rules it will become a court challenge by the other side. I personally think this will be a huge learning lesson in government for everyone who cares to be interested.
If he presents it to Rosenstein I think he'll refer Mueller to both the House and the Senate first when it comes to Trump himself.

Now Stone, Jared and Trump Jr. will be Grand Jury bound if something is found there.

I understand you're praying there is evidence that has not been leaked by some miracle of Washington DC.

Please do not confuse Mueller's investigation with the White House. One leaks the other does not.

vantexan

My universal test for inbreds is to say the phrase “Grab ‘em by the pusillanimous!” and see whether they give me a gap-toothed smile and/or a thumbs up without being given any further explanation.

They typically test positive in the areas of the country where you’d think they would.

Probably just an autocorrect issue since @Benben seems not to be a backwoods, sister-boinking Trump fanatic.
Interesting. My test is to spot people who dress up dogs. Usually spot on.

newfie

I am not totally clear on the process. I honestly think he'll prep his report then present it to whomever for direction. That whomever just became a Trump stooge within the last week, Mr. Whitaker. This will become the first, "constitutional crisis" IMO. No matter what the DOJ Ethics Commission rules it will become a court challenge by the other side. I personally think this will be a huge learning lesson in government for everyone who cares to be interested.
If he presents it to Rosenstein I think he'll refer Mueller to both the House and the Senate first when it comes to Trump himself.

Now Stone, Jared and Trump Jr. will be Grand Jury bound if something is found there.

Please do not confuse Mueller's investigation with the White House. One leaks the other does not.

And thus the liberal hunt for the pink unicorn continues. The belief that it surely must exist despite the fact that it has never been seen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Incoming Muslim Congresswomen Mock Pence's Christian Faith

One of the first two Muslim women elected to the U.S. Congress took a snide dig on Twitter at Vice President Pence for sitting with eyes closed during a heated Oval Office meeting, posting a photo with the caption, “Jesus take the wheel!” - and, the other incoming Muslim congresswoman applauded the insult.

They are both IDIOTS!!!!
You are confused.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Incoming Muslim Congresswomen Mock Pence's Christian Faith

One of the first two Muslim women elected to the U.S. Congress took a snide dig on Twitter at Vice President Pence for sitting with eyes closed during a heated Oval Office meeting, posting a photo with the caption, “Jesus take the wheel!” - and, the other incoming Muslim congresswoman applauded the insult.

They are both IDIOTS!!!!
Jesus and Pence?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"The same day that the first two female Muslim congressional representatives in history took office, the House voted to permit religious headwear on the floor for the first time in 181 years."

There's going to be someone who'll claim a head covering as religious wear....maybe some Rastafarian, or some religion that hasn't even been invented yet!
I picture it going the way of "emotional support animals" allowed by the airlines. Things got out of hand and I see this headed the same direction.