New Congress

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My money is on Stone going down and Trump becoming a laughing stock when his taxes are released and everyone finds out the "billionaire" is leveraged up to his yellow teeth and Russian banks/firms hold most those notes!

I personally can not wait to see what McConnell has to say when we all find out Trump hasn't paid a dollar in Fed taxes for decades!

Don't forget about Jared and Jr. in all this...There's a possibility those two are in some deep shiznit! One has given testimony to both congress as well as the special investigator and the other had some weird crap with a few middle eastern clowns last year!

Nothin' but facts here..I don't see an opinion anywhere.
You can not this stupid right? Nobody can!

How many indictments thus far? How many guilty pleas? How many convictions? How many have flipped to become state's witness? He is now at Stone and Trump himself. Oh, the shiznit is about to get real!

Ever since Paris, Trump has been meeting with his lawyers for hours and hours. I'd bet you every conversation starts with, "your :censored2:ed."

When we all get to see the taxes. The analysis will be done on how the tax reform so greatly benefits Trump, his off spring with their broods and his kind of trust fund, silver spoon babies! I hope and pray we truly get the changes the Liar-In-Chief has been promising for years and I doubt your gonna like it!

BTW, you are truly some kind of stupid!
More facts and and no opinions here and zero name calling..yeah OxMan..It's clear.
Thats what every normal, rational American has been thinking for 2 years now!
If folks aren't thinkin' like you, you're right they can't be normal .

newfie

Why do “conservatives” support a clown that doesn’t support democracy again? He’s attempting to delegitimize the elections in the world’s foremost democracy. What a disgrace.

you dems deserve all the hate. your two heavily democratic counties are not following the law and at the least are totally incompetent. that's the real disgrace .
instead of whining because conservatives say you're people are screwed up put somebody in charge that can follow the law and do the job correctly.
I could care less if the county votes 90 percent democratic just count the votes and report the results as the law requires.
that should never be a partisan issue it should be a fairness issue for everyone. Miami dade county is a much bigger county and they along with 64 other counties have no problem complying and performing as mandated by law.

BrownFlush

Be sure to call me out when Mueller's report is released, you crusader for the truth, you.
And I expect nothing less from you you you crusader for social progressivism.
You bet. Will applaud him and apologize to you and the other BC conservative users on my sticky note list if Trump has done no wrong.
It will get really sticky when it does come out. Neither camp will have the decency to accept the results no matter what they are.

Box Ox

It will get really sticky when it does come out. Neither camp will have the decency to accept the results no matter what they are.

Mueller is a highly decorated Marine Corps veteran/Captain with a very strong record of post-military service to his County. If he says his report is the truth, that's good enough for me. It really should be for most people.

Whatever the report says, it'll no doubt be extremely detailed regarding the reasons for its accusations or exonerations.

vantexan

Mueller is a highly decorated Marine Corps veteran/Captain with a very strong record of post-military service to his County. If he says his report is the truth, that's good enough for me. It really should be for most people.

Whatever the report says, it'll no doubt be extremely detailed regarding the reasons for its accusations or exonerations.
Wasn't he involved with incriminating men, putting them in prison even though he knew they were innocent?

Box Ox

Wasn't he involved with incriminating men, putting them in prison even though he knew they were innocent?

Nope, not true. Hannity et al have suggested that Mueller kept four innocent people in prison for many years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger as an friend.B.I. informant.

That case was actually about protecting Joseph Barboza, a mob hitman, due to his perceived value as an informant. Mueller worked for the US attorney’s office in Boston from ‘82-‘88 but had nothing to do with the case. He wasn’t even mentioned. The judge who presided over the case has said as much.

BrownFlush

Recent history reveals this has not been the case but , we will see.
No matter the resume of who and or what is revealed , reaction has been based on if you like the news or not.
The report should be good enough for most people but I think the pro and anti Trump machines have been running on emotion and not reason for a good while.

newfie

Mueller as a decorated marine veteran does not always translate to good investigator. Mueller was the one who chased the wrong suspect in the anthrax investigation . This is a good read on the why Mueller may not be as clean a choice to investigate this issue. I say May because I still hold out hope that Mueller will finish up with a well reasoned analysis .

When Comey and Mueller Bungled the Anthrax Case | RealClearPolitics

bacha29

As you guys have mentioned earlier, the worst outcome is that the Mueller investigation like the Clinton investigation finds some evidence of criminal wrongdoing but judged by DOJ to be insufficient to gain a conviction. So then what do you have? Trump becomes another Clinton finishing his time in public office under a cloud of suspicion and fails to gain renomination without the benefit of a brokered convention in 2020. If that were to be the case then ask yourself this question: Who could be the easy fall guy?........Pence.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
say you're people are screwed up put somebody in charge that can follow the law and do the job correctly.

Jeb Bush put her in office you twit! OOO wait, are you now trying to tell us Bush isn't replublican?

Mueller as a decorated marine veteran does not always translate to good investigator. Mueller was the one who chased the wrong suspect in the anthrax investigation . This is a good read on the why Mueller may not be as clean a choice to investigate this issue.

That link was a story written to make money. I can filter out all the personal opinion crap down to this: In the 2001 Anthrax letter attacks the FBI conducted it's largest ever investigation. In identified possible suspects and then caught the perpetrator!

My absolute favorite yesterday was the Liar-In-Chief tweeting out that illegal votes were cast by people getting back in line to vote again after going to their cars and putting on a wig!

Benben

I love it when Trump messes with the Libturds! LOL
Sucks the Low IQ voters and the Fake News in every time!

If I hadn't read so many of his other tweets I'd be inclined to agree with you that he tossed this out there as bait. But I honestly think he actually believes this :censored2:! I think he watches Carlson, Dobbs and Hannity and totally believes the crap that comes out of their mouths!

What are the odds that I am right about this Mouse Man?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Jeb Bush put her in office you twit! OOO wait, are you now trying to tell us Bush isn't replublican?
Low IQ Libturd.

Jeb Bush appointed her as a temporary replacement for the last Dim screwball in there.
She has run as a Dim the last four elections where she was elected by the Low IQ voters in Broward County.

Now you can tell everyone you learned something new today ... a rare occurrence for you.

Benben

Soooooooo, you are inferring that when Bush put her in she was a smart Republican, but the last 4 elections she switched to Democratic and in doing so is suddenly "low IQ?"

You do know she has a doctorate and used to manage a 16 school system right?

Mouse man, on your T. V. remote there are up and down arrow buttons. Try hitting one of them, you are suffering from Faux News Fantasy Syndrome.

newfie

As you guys have mentioned earlier, the worst outcome is that the Mueller investigation like the Clinton investigation finds some evidence of criminal wrongdoing but judged by DOJ to be insufficient to gain a conviction. So then what do you have? Trump becomes another Clinton finishing his time in public office under a cloud of suspicion and fails to gain renomination without the benefit of a brokered convention in 2020. If that were to be the case then ask yourself this question: Who could be the easy fall guy?........Pence.

Clinton was a lame duck on his second term. there was no cloud of suspicion with Clinton everyone knew what he had done.

assuming Mueller gives Trump a clean bill of health which is very likely considering absolutely nothing has been found to implicate him at this point. then your cloud of suspicion would only remain with the most hardcore trump haters who will never be persuaded otherwise.

the republican party will not be brokered . the Rino's have left . this is trumps party now