New Congress

bacha29

With polls out almost every hour why not do one of our own?.

Question: How many congressional seats will the two parties gain following today's mid term election?

My guess: House: Democrats +19 Senate: GOP +1

What do you guys think?

floridays

With polls out almost every hour why not do one of our own?.

Question: How many congressional seats will the two parties gain following today's mid term election?

My guess: House: Democrats +19 Senate: GOP +1

What do you guys think?
I think no reasonable person can make an intelligent prediction in this political climate. I stand to be proven to be incorrect however.
Exactly how did you reach these numbers, and name the winners if you think your analysis is correct.
I apologize in advance for being a killjoy once again.

bacha29

I think no reasonable person can make an intelligent prediction in this political climate. I stand to be proven to be incorrect however.
Exactly how did you reach these numbers, and name the winners if you think your analysis is correct.
I expect the GOP to keep what they have and win the North Dakota Senate seat. The House will be impacted by redrawn district maps in Pa and other states.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ima just go with the general consensus that the dems will take the house and the repubs will keep the senate. Nothing will surprise me though.

newfie

take your best guess.

dems up 12 in the house , gop up 3 in the senate

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the dims get the house and it looks like they will.. nothing but birddogging Trump for 2 years will get done and the media will shout it from the rooftops until 2020.

newfie

If the dims get the house and it looks like they will.. nothing but birddogging Trump for 2 years will get done and the media will shout it from the rooftops until 2020.

its my biggest frustration with our government the constant investigation of the opposite party . let the fishing expeditions begin

BrownArmy

its my biggest frustration with our government the constant investigation of the opposite party . let the fishing expeditions begin

Oh, you must be joking; you never objected about the constant investigations of Hill-dog or Obama...

Get back to me - what was the secret info Trump found about Obama's Birth Certificate?

Right, nothing, just like the Benghazi findings.

(Nothing).

Keep posting, you're a fake-news joke.

Cheers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well now that the outcome is known, stand by for more investigations of the Russian / Trump theory. Common sense would be to move on from this, but if this is what they want to do for the next 2 years , let them. Let this Congress have a lower rating than any Congress before it. I like to see idiots cutting their own throats.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mueller was supposed to announce the results of his investigation this week. He was hedging his bets and waiting until after the election before he did anything. Now looks like the witch hunt will continue.