New Contract and Benefits for PT Pre-Load Sorter

Hi my name is Grace and I work as a part time pre-load sorter at the facility in Chantilly, VA. I was told by HR when I was hired that I would begin to accrue sick leave, vacation leave, and personal time after 9 months with the new contract. Well I'm quickly closing in on my first anniversary, and so far these benefits are not reflected in UPSers.com. Could someone please tell me what the new contract actually says regarding these benefits and about holiday pay. I don't trust the word of the woman in HR as she told me to contact Aetna regarding our health insurance...and our health insurance is by BC / BS of Illinois.
Thanks for all of your help!

Hi my name is Grace and I work as a part time pre-load sorter at the facility in Chantilly, VA. I was told by HR when I was hired that I would begin to accrue sick leave, vacation leave, and personal time after 9 months with the new contract. Well I'm quickly closing in on my first anniversary, and so far these benefits are not reflected in UPSers.com. Could someone please tell me what the new contract actually says regarding these benefits and about holiday pay. I don't trust the word of the woman in HR as she told me to contact Aetna regarding our health insurance...and our health insurance is by BC / BS of Illinois.
Please don't use your real name

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you dont get sick leave, you get one week vacation and one option week plus 2 option days but i think it is after one year not 9 months same with insurance. best person to ask is your union rep in the building

Thanks for the info, Jkloc420. What is an option week?

BTW, my health insurance did start after 9 months. It just took verification that I was working continuously.

Jkloc420

BTW, my health insurance did start after 9 months. It just took verification that I was working continuously.
same as a vacation week, just a different name. i am not sure if part timers are able to break up their option week though like full timers

Jkloc420

like i said, find your union rep or ask somebody at your building with some time in for information