new contract...$$

mainebrown

i was just wondering what the new pay rates will be for both part-timers and full time drivers i know the start for part timers is @ 8.50, will that increase?...i'm a new driver, so i'll be getting laid off alot, which means i'll be at the inside rate(part-time rate) so part time rates are also important to me...thanks guys

HazMatMan

i was just wondering what the new pay rates will be for both part-timers and full time drivers i know the start for part timers is @ 8.50, will that increase?...i'm a new driver, so i'll be getting laid off alot, which means i'll be at the inside rate(part-time rate) so part time rates are also important to me...thanks guys

If you are a driver why will you be making a part-time rate??

Cementups

Box Monkey
If he is a driver and there is no work then he has the option to work in the hub. If you work in the hub you get paid hub rate unless you drive the same day as well. Then you get paid the whole day at your driver rate.

HazMatMan

If he is a driver and there is no work then he has the option to work in the hub. If you work in the hub you get paid hub rate unless you drive the same day as well. Then you get paid the whole day at your driver rate.

when he finds out there is no work for him won't the hub be done working???