New delivery service?

OPTION3

When it said I would carry it in for elderly people I meant for heavy boxes. If she has a qvc bag I am not going to carry it inside when she says "come in" just because she's old.

What if she calls in sexual harrasment. What's worse being fired or the other drivers hearing you sexually harassed a 85 year old?
Knock over a 10000 dollar vase and they will find out REAL quick why you don’t go inside…

10 point

Most of the time when I knock on the door and they say "come n!" I find it humorous that they were expecting me to be someone other than a UPS guy.

That yields some really funny stories later on.

jaker

trolling
Holy crap you guys are anal about things sometimes , when I say go inside I mean I will only do it if it is heavy and then I won't step 2' past the door

Lean inside and sit it next to the door or lean it against the wall and again only if its heavy

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Im not going to be a dick and refuse to help an 85 yr old lady get a heavy package into her house.

If its big enough for her to need help its probably too big for me to safely DR, so I will wait a reasonable amount of time for her to come to the door and sign for it while I get into the house for her.

When did we start taking packages into customers homes. Had a delivery today from Mom's meals with a label on it telling service provider to knock loudly and wait for customer to come to door. Assist customer by taking package inside for them. I was always told not to enter the customers home. Anyone else have any of these?

Sent using BrownCafe App
View attachment 13760

When you get a package from Kinky Sex Toys Inc that read on the label "Knock loudly. Wait for customer. Enter home. Bend over and drop pants" are you going to do that too?

Jfc. Virgins.