New driver being tailed.

Todd Shaw

Just curious what they are watching and looking for? Saw the same vehicle a few times the other day w/ an unknown driver. Called my sup out and he made an excuse that someone might be watching me to steal packages lol. I said I have a friend on the local police force I’ll call. Next day different vehicle all day long. I feel like I’m doing everything correctly, just struggling with area knowledge. Plan on driving the route for a few hours this weekend. Just wondering what they are looking for?? Thanks everyone.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just curious what they are watching and looking for? Saw the same vehicle a few times the other day w/ an unknown driver. Called my sup out and he made an excuse that someone might be watching me to steal packages lol. I said I have a friend on the local police force I’ll call. Next day different vehicle all day long. I feel like I’m doing everything correctly, just struggling with area knowledge. Plan on driving the route for a few hours this weekend. Just wondering what they are looking for?? Thanks everyone.
Call the cops.

Todd Shaw

If he says he didn’t have anyone on me I figured I probably should. The funny thing is he was on me today. If you have a luxury car with personalized plates I’m probably going to recognize you lol.

barnyard

KTM rider
If that is your real name, your boss is reading this and will be following you every day to make sure you are not posting on FB and BC while you are on the clock.

Do your job correctly and don't worry about it

Indecisi0n

Act as if your going to make a delivery in a customers back yard. After your in the yard and out of sight take your browns off while revealing a ghillie suit and seak around the block and flank the car.

Special UPS Operator

download.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tin foil blocks diad waves. Don't you know this? No waves, no tracking...
aluminum-foil-hat.jpg

Box Ox

Just curious what they are watching and looking for? Saw the same vehicle a few times the other day w/ an unknown driver.

Sounds like poop gazers to me. They hope they can catch a glimpse if you decide to stop and drop one. Sometimes they record it and then edit the video to include a play-by-play as if you were being featured on a National Geographic special. Often ends up being posted to websites whose users have a thing for that.

Last edited: