NEW DRIVER- DAY 20- NEED ADVICE

CD0314

That’s not how it works. Your gonna be so upset when they tell you your done driving Jan 15th and offer you a part time hub spot.
They have me on the training route. I've been a seasonal driver. They have went over stuff with me each training day out of 30 that I am on and we had a meeting with the steward in there where we discussed it as well. Not sure if it's just different where you are, but I'm definitely in my qualifying period.

Faceplanted

They have me on the training route. I've been a seasonal driver. They have went over stuff with me each training day out of 30 that I am on and we had a meeting with the steward in there where we discussed it as well. Not sure if it's just different where you are, but I'm definitely in my qualifying period.
Report back to us in January.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
yes