New driver old uniform

Troylynn

I still habe to pass the.class but they gave me.a.uniform anyway..someone help me understand this..im 5 foot..117 lbs soaking wet..they gave me a pair of mens size 40 shorts and a 37 size shirt..long sleeves..im from calif..its 110 degrees here..they said icould sew the shorts to make them fit..heres my question...does this company not make enough money that i cant have a new uniform?..its bad enough im having trouble memorizing the 10s and now i have to go there looking like im wearing my dads clothes?

542thruNthru

I still habe to pass the.class but they gave me.a.uniform anyway..someone help me understand this..im 5 foot..117 lbs soaking wet..they gave me a pair of mens size 40 shorts and a 37 size shirt..long sleeves..im from calif..its 110 degrees here..they said icould sew the shorts to make them fit..heres my question...does this company not make enough money that i cant have a new uniform?..its bad enough im having trouble memorizing the 10s and now i have to go there looking like im wearing my dads clothes?

It sucks.. I remember when I started I had 1 uniform. Had to wash it every day for 3 months.

Did you tell them to put a order in for uniforms for you?

rod

Retired 22 years
Did you flunk Home Ec? :-) I'll let you in on a secret---I bet your Dad wouldn't even wear the crap they call uniforms now.

If your avatar is your real picture you should change it

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Boots stay shined.

Pants have creases.

Daily shaven.

Nobody cares that I wear under armour shirts.

Troylynn

It sucks.. I remember when I started I had 1 uniform. Had to wash it every day for 3 months.

Did you tell them to put a order in for uniforms for you?
Ya..they said they were backed up..and just now i read in my training book that your not aloud to wear a long sleeve shirt with shirts..i dont know if i could get away with it but i might just go buy some dickies and make some changes to the long sleeve shirt

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

what kind of hillbilly ass name is Troylynn?

You some of @Turdferguson kin

rod

Retired 22 years
Ya..they said they were backed up..and just now i read in my training book that your not aloud to wear a long sleeve shirt with shirts..i dont know if i could get away with it but i might just go buy some dickies and make some changes to the long sleeve shirt
Cut the sleeves off and fray them---UPS loves that look.