Don't Judge Me

any chance there’s some sort of mileage reimbursement for this? It’s pretty far for me to do the class probably over 50 mi. And God knows gas is outrageous right now
I go to integrad on July 11th, from what I've been told they put you up in a hotel. They don't want you driving to/from class. They pick you up/drop you off everyday for class. So, a 50 mi trip there and back once shouldn't break the bank.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I go to integrad on July 11th, from what I've been told they put you up in a hotel. They don't want you driving to/from class. They pick you up/drop you off everyday for class. So, a 50 mi trip there and back once shouldn't break the bank.
You pass & with a about 4 yrs will make over 41.00 an hr ,, wtf is wrong with you ??
Spend the gas money and get the hell over there ! Jeeezuz H Christ , I can't believe these kids

Don't Judge Me

You pass & with a about 4 yrs will make over 41.00 an hr ,, wtf is wrong with you ??
Spend the gas money and get the hell over there ! Jeeezuz H Christ , I can't believe these kids
Wrong person bud, should be replying to the other guy that I was replying to as well. I'm not worried about the drive. I'll drive 2 hours each way if I have to. Takes money to make money.

Covemastah

any chance there’s some sort of mileage reimbursement for this? It’s pretty far for me to do the class probably over 50 mi. And God knows gas is outrageous right now

Covemastah

Wrong person bud, should be replying to the other guy that I was replying to as well. I'm not worried about the drive. I'll drive 2 hours each way if I have to. Takes money to make money.
I was just fixing that ,, lol ,, I like your thinking , your parents raised you right !! Good man

Don't Judge Me

I was just fixing that ,, lol ,, I like your thinking , your parents raised you right !! Good man
I currently work 6 days a week delivering for Amazon, and at one point I was working 7 days a week till we couldn't cheat the login system anymore 🤣. There is no future with Amazon. I'm looking for that retirement, that pension, that healthcare. I've always worked 2 jobs, or a full time job while in school full time.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I currently work 6 days a week delivering for Amazon, and at one point I was working 7 days a week till we couldn't cheat the login system anymore 🤣. There is no future with Amazon. I'm looking for that retirement, that pension, that healthcare. I've always worked 2 jobs, or a full time job while in school full time.
My brother works for amazon. They paid for his CDL and he moved across the country because apparently Scottsdale AZ has more CDL work. I’m counting the days until he leaves and goes to Mercer. Amazon does not care about you. They will not pay you a competitive rate no matter how much they shove that swill down your throat.

Last edited:

Don't Judge Me

My brother works for amazon. They paid for his CDL and he moved across the state because apparently Scottsdale AZ has more CDL work. I’m counting the days until he leaves and goes to Mercer. Amazon does not care about you. They will not pay you a competitive rate no matter how much they shove that swill down your throat.
Precisely why I'm leaving. Ive been with Amazon fir 3 years and I'm 2 years in my step van (package car). Got my experience, and now I'm leaving. I hit the ceiling for pay 2 years in. Its downright degrading that they are paying new drivers a mere $0.75 less than me, in regular vans no DOT certification, no extra training, no experience. The DSP owners face breach of contract if they choose to pay us more than the Amazon mandated pay rate.

Yeet

Precisely why I'm leaving. Ive been with Amazon fir 3 years and I'm 2 years in my step van (package car). Got my experience, and now I'm leaving. I hit the ceiling for pay 2 years in. Its downright degrading that they are paying new drivers a mere $0.75 less than me, in regular vans no DOT certification, no extra training, no experience. The DSP owners face breach of contract if they choose to pay us more than the Amazon mandated pay rate.
That’s how they get away with liability and upkeep of their vans. You aren’t an amazon employee if you deliver packages, you are independent. It’s a lot like FedEx where one person owns the route or multiple routes (non company affiliated) and you essentially work for them. This is also how they get around paying for your benefits.

Don't Judge Me

That’s how they get away with liability and upkeep of their vans. You aren’t an amazon employee if you deliver packages, you are independent. It’s a lot like FedEx where one person owns the route or multiple routes (non company affiliated) and you essentially work for them. This is also how they get around paying for your benefits.
Oh, Yup... I know. Just another reason why I'm ready to get the UPS show on the road... just a few more weeks. And I couldn't be any more ready.

Yeet

Oh, Yup... I know. Just another reason why I'm ready to get the UPS show on the road... just a few more weeks. And I couldn't be any more ready.
UPS is far from perfect. Just remember here it’s a fair days wage for a fair days work. If you drive package here, you are a UPS driver and all the perks that come with it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My brother works for amazon. They paid for his CDL and he moved across the country because apparently Scottsdale AZ has more CDL work. I’m counting the days until he leaves and goes to Mercer. Amazon does not care about you. They will not pay you a competitive rate no matter how much they shove that swill down your throat.
What’s a “Mercer”

DJdriver

I have went to Lake Mary, Florida Integrad 2 times. I have been seasonal and each year had to go. Best thing to do is go to Wal-Mart, purchase cheap (Brahma) boots.

Go to to Ross, purchase good name brand, not Hanes or fruit of the loom white t shirt, long black socks and a good name brand brown or black belt to match your boots.

When you go, computor work it is keep busy work. You must finish but they just want to see how you can manage pressure more than anything. Click through it! You will learn that stuff on the road.

You must memorize your 5s and 10s and be able to recite them . . .No Joke!! That and your practical on driving is most important. Don't be late to anything! Don't Cheat!

Go to a barber shop and get a good shave and maintain it with an expensive razor.

Have your uniforms professional pressed and take the lines that arent supposed to be there out at the hotel.

Make sure the lines are in on the pants and arms. Also purchase a Kiwi shoe shine kit. Have your pants professionally hemmed before you go.

Good luck and be proud to earn your Teamster Driver certified training!!

Teamster drivers are the best drivers in the world and it is nice to be part of the fraternity!! Be safe!!dff

I have went to Lake Mary, Florida Integrad 2 times. I have been seasonal and each year had to go. Best thing to do is go to Wal-Mart, purchase cheap (Brahma) boots.

Go to to Ross, purchase good name brand, not Hanes or fruit of the loom white t shirt, long black socks and a good name brand brown or black belt to match your boots.

When you go, computor work it is keep busy work. You must finish but they just want to see how you can manage pressure more than anything. Click through it! You will learn that stuff on the road.

You must memorize your 5s and 10s and be able to recite them . . .No Joke!! That and your practical on driving is most important. Don't be late to anything! Don't Cheat!

Go to a barber shop and get a good shave and maintain it with an expensive razor.

Have your uniforms professional pressed and take the lines that arent supposed to be there out at the hotel.

Make sure the lines are in on the pants and arms. Also purchase a Kiwi shoe shine kit. Have your pants professionally hemmed before you go.

Good luck and be proud to earn your Teamster Driver certified training!!

Teamster drivers are the best drivers in the world and it is nice to be part of the fraternity!! Be safe!!
how many were in your class and how many passed? are they that strict as military camp as they say of lake Mary?
how many people got disqualified and why? are they chill with the driving drill like reasonable amout of talking will make you pass? pre trip? is there a score of 85 you must get in order to pass?
heading there soon. memorized my 5 and 10s word for word even the 10s, i found a pre trip online and studied it from start to finish. i can drive a truck with no problems. only thing that stresses me out is the DIAD. i used it before but not sure about it. please let me know.

Future

Victory Ride
how many were in your class and how many passed? are they that strict as military camp as they say of lake Mary?
how many people got disqualified and why? are they chill with the driving drill like reasonable amout of talking will make you pass? pre trip? is there a score of 85 you must get in order to pass?
heading there soon. memorized my 5 and 10s word for word even the 10s, i found a pre trip online and studied it from start to finish. i can drive a truck with no problems. only thing that stresses me out is the DIAD. i used it before but not sure about it. please let me know.
Relax , learn all your safety stuff . The Diad will come to you ..