New England Teamsters Pension Fund - Critical Status

542thruNthru

My plan was overfunded at one time
Don't take anything for granted my friend
What you need is good smart teamsters as Trustees like Steve Vairma and maybe your fund would be like ours and not in critical status like NE.

Don't you agree @Boston25

tenor-18.gif

;)

542thruNthru

I thought you were Switzerland.
No, I'm not neutral I'm just open to hearing all sides. Though so far the only negative I'm hearing about the Viarma/Hrrera slate is that they are endorsed by Hoffa. Even in the back of the Teamster magazine that seems to be the only thing.

Also some campaign promises from OZ that seem highly unlikely or dangerous in my opinion.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No, I'm not neutral I'm just open to hearing all sides. Though so far the only negative I'm hearing about the Viarma/Hrrera slate is that they are endorsed by Hoffa. Even in the back of the Teamster magazine that seems to be the only thing.

Also some campaign promises from OZ that seem highly unlikely or dangerous in my opinion.

So, you don’t think these 2 that Hoffa endorsed aren’t a couple of his bootlickers

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So, you don’t think these 2 that Hoffa endorsed aren’t a couple of his bootlickers

They were all “bootlickers” at one time or another..

That is the real problem, many will never take the high ground, once they slowly settle into their elitist positions they will end up seeing the company’s point of view over their membership.

Look back at the politics involved and it’s strange bedfellows..Does anybody remember that Hall ran against Hoffa when Carey resigned?
It is much like DC, you can call somebody an SOB and end up on the same ticket praising them the following week. I can never understand why that is a given?

542thruNthru

You mean like Sean who was Hoffa/Hall right hand man or Fred Z who will align himself with anyone that will help him move up?

Let's not pretend anyone in a high political position isn't a bootlicker.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You mean like Sean who was Hoffa/Hall right hand man or Fred Z who will align himself with anyone that will help him move up?

Let's not pretend anyone in a high political position isn't a bootlicker.

Not sure how Hoffa’s endorsement helps anybody
You’d think they would want to distance themselves from him