New Female Feeder Driver Needs Some Advice

Johney

1. Anybody find that disturbing???

Looks like old road started a second account and then started this thread knowing responses it would get.

Really pathetic going this far to prove her made up stories
Are you saying Olroadbeech and Brown Cubster are one in the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Is it really that big of a deal? This version has yet to make any boastful claims that she can't possibly back up with truth.
no but I find it hilarious I get a novel long message in "defense " of old road from her immediately after I posted that she should ask Johney instead.

It's hilarious but it's also sad that it's obviously her. Same writing and wording style.

Dave you have to admit "the coincidence " is a little too much. You're at least logical in that aspect.

Either way it does make BC more entertaining

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If that's the case maybe Cheryl can do a IP check?
i don't think it warrants all that seriousness.

But man you just gotta see through the BS and maybe wonder why would old road even care to go through the trouble? I feel sorry for her if that's the case.

It's brown cafe. It's like a fun support group for all of us who deal with what we deal with at ups. If you're a feeder driver or package or preloader or whatever just be that.

It's not a contest.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
i don't think it warrants all that seriousness.

But man you just gotta see through the BS and maybe wonder why would old road even care to go through the trouble? I feel sorry for her if that's the case.

It's brown cafe. It's like a fun support group for all of us who deal with what we deal with at ups. If you're a feeder driver or package or preloader or whatever just be that.

It's not a contest.

That's why I keep saying I hope it's not the case. Because if it is, this has gotta be a person with way too much time on his/her hands. Soooo many more interesting things you could be spending your time on than catfishing a bunch of UPS employees.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's why I keep saying I hope it's not the case. Because if it is, this has gotta be a person with way too much time on his/her hands. Soooo many more interesting things you could be spending your time on than catfishing a bunch of UPS employees.

True. Most of us come on here for the comradiry with fellow upsers who go through the BS we do.

It's like a support group for all the dysfunctional stuff we see.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
None. I just think people creating two account's to talk to themselves should not be allowed. Just my two cent's.
Agreed....and while Orion is probably correct in his assumption.....she certainly isn't the first person to have 2 accounts, or so I've heard. There was Barney/Root/Browniegirl/McGee for starters.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You can use a line I use once in a while.......let it go balboa.....if you'd like.
tumblr_mvvznke0by1rshsako2_250.gif