New Female Feeder Driver Needs Some Advice

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sure. You'll need a new avatar
You kiss my
Monkey Red Butt via Gorillaz.jpg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
If you are new to Brown Cafe, this thread is a perfect example of what you'll see. Every thread on here gets hijacked with a bunch of boring verbal farts that amount to nothing. Get used to it. This is why I only check this sight once a week, if even that. It's like subscribing to YouTube comments.

As far as being a woman in feeders, you're just going to have to ignore the idiots, unless they are crossing the line. Where I'm at, I don't see much of what you're referring to. If a woman is getting a lot of flack, it's because she is doing something stupid, not because she's a woman. But truthfully, the moronic male drivers get it too. Let's face it, very little, if anything, of being a feeder driver depends on your sex.

Just follow the methods, ignore the morons and cash that check.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you are new to Brown Cafe, this thread is a perfect example of what you'll see. Every thread on here gets hijacked with a bunch of boring verbal farts that amount to nothing. Get used to it. This is why I only check this sight once a week, if even that. It's like subscribing to YouTube comments.

As far as being a woman in feeders, you're just going to have to ignore the idiots, unless they are crossing the line. Where I'm at, I don't see much of what you're referring to. If a woman is getting a lot of flack, it's because she is doing something stupid, not because she's a woman. But truthfully, the moronic male drivers get it too. Let's face it, very little, if anything, of being a feeder driver depends on your sex.

Just follow the methods, ignore the morons and cash that check.
Yep this place (brown cafe) is like a soap opera...you can leave for months at a time and come back and it's the same damn sH(t and people squaking, analyzing, and then micro analyzing everything about ups...