New Full Time driver not working

ElmerFudge

Went to training 3 weeks ago, passed and went to the facility on Monday. I turned in the book, talked to the business manager and was told to come back tomorrow to do some classes. Showed up, completed the classes and went in Wednesday-Friday and was told each day to go home.

On the 4th week now of not going in. I've called everyday and have yet to get ahold of the business manager or a supervisor to figure out when I'll be coming in. Also asked for emails and have not got any. Thoughts?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I had looked briefly through the forums and couldn't find anything similar.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
This happens to every new hire. They will only work you if they absolutely have to and you are the only one to do it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Went to training 3 weeks ago, passed and went to the facility on Monday. I turned in the book, talked to the business manager and was told to come back tomorrow to do some classes. Showed up, completed the classes and went in Wednesday-Friday and was told each day to go home.

On the 4th week now of not going in. I've called everyday and have yet to get ahold of the business manager or a supervisor to figure out when I'll be coming in. Also asked for emails and have not got any. Thoughts?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I had looked briefly through the forums and couldn't find anything similar.
You are the low man on the totem poll

ElmerFudge

This happens to every new hire. They will only work you if they absolutely have to and you are the only one to do it.

I get that. Still up to not get any information and being without pay for a month. Do you have any suggestions to getting ahold of someone that can provide a straight answer instead of getting the run around?

Walk88

Good luck. They string you along promising you the world all the while screwing you over. You might work 5 days a week, 1 day, or possibly go weeks not working. All while you deplete your savings, fall behind on bills, scramble to find other work to make ends meet. But hey you're a full time RPCD, working part time hours if that.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I get that. Still up to not get any information and being without pay for a month. Do you have any suggestions to getting ahold of someone that can provide a straight answer instead of getting the run around?
Nothing you can do but keep calling everyday

Amazon prime week is coming

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
D11F35DC-A346-4CF2-9DF6-D8CD956D5711.jpeg

what is seasonal full-time? lol no wonder these poor new hires think they are full-time as soon as they start.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Wasn't a seasonal full time hire. Application nor hr mentioned seasonal and specifically asked during interview and was told I was not. Sure, could just be being naive
HR lies to people to get them to work for UPS , if anything you will be a new 22.4 combo driver and work all weekend. Sorry UPS lied to you ..