new game

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Rules and Tips for playing:

1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s). If you feel comfortable posting your answer then go ahead and post it. If not, keep the answer in your head or on a piece of paper by your computer. I will then after a short agreed upon time limit post the key(s) to the answer choices. This can be really fun if we get alot of players.

Scenario number 1.
One day a blue bird suddenly flies through a window into your room and is trapped. Something about the lost bird attracts you, and you decide to keep it. But to your surprise, the next day the bird has changed color from blue to yellow! This very special bird changes color again overnight-on the morning of the third day it is bright red, and on the fourth it turns completely black.

What color is the bird when you wake up on the fifth day?

Your choices are-
1. The bird doesn't change color; it stays black.
2. The bird turns back to its original blue.
3. The bird turns white.
or
4. The bird turns golden colored.

Since this is the first game and I am the host, I will share my answer with you guys to make it more interesting.
I choose number 2- the bird turns back into it's original blue.

It is about 1600 on monday so I will post the key to this scenario and the answers at 1600 on tuesday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
#5 The damn bird died when he hit the screen.....like all the windows in my house are screened. Oh look, it's brown now!

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
Didn't get that many responses so I'm not real sure how many people are interested. Anyway- here are the answers.

The bird that flew into your room seemed like a symbol of good fortune, but suddenly it changed color, making you worry that happiness would not last. Your reaction to this situation shows how you respond to difficulties and uncertainty in real life.

Option 1. Those who said the bird stays black have a pessimistic outlook. Do you tend to believe that once a situation goes bad, it never really returns to normal? Maybe you need to try thinking, "If this is as bad as it gets, it can't get any worse." Remember, there's no rain that doesn't end and no night so dark that there's no dawn the next day.

Option 2. Those who said the bird turns blue again are practical optimists. You believe that life is a mix of good and bad and that it doesn't pay to fight against that reality. You accept adversity calmly and let things run their course without undue stress or worry. This outlook lets you ride out the waves of adversity without being swept away.

Option 3. Those who said the bird turns white are cool and decisive under pressure. You don't waste time on fretting and indecision, even when a crisis develops. If a situation gets too bad, you feel it's better to cut your losses and look for another route to your goal rather than getting bogged down in needless grief. This proactive approach means that things seem to just naturally go your way.

Option 4. Those who said the bird turns golden can be described as fearless. You don't know the meaning of pressure. To you, every crisis is an opportunity. You might be compared with Napoleon, who said, "...impossible: the word is not French." But be careful not to let your boundless confidence get the best of you. It's a very fine line between fearless and foolhardy.