New Girl in Preload

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So, I have a few questions I was really hoping you guys could help with.

First off I am seasonal busting my ass non stop to become permanent (Part or Full Time).my first shift was at 2am on this past Tuesday. I received no training,

The first day I was put on preload and the part time sup was nice enough to give me a 30 second explanation of how they needed to be stacked. She wants them bricked for 5s,6s,7s and stressed that they do not need to be organized by number. I try to organize them by number ANYWAY because I don't want the drivers to hate me and I genuinely feel terrible when I see a truck with :censored2: just shoved everywhere. How the fk are they supposed to find anything like that!

Today she was seemingly irritated with me and stated she wanted to remind me on Monday about some little "bad habits" she saw (I believe she is referring to stacking when :censored2: gets out of hand as well as she yelled at me for leaving the smalls until the end). I leave the smalls until the end so I can put them in empty spaces (or all together in a stack if there is a big enough space) so that the driver doesn't have to play needle in the haystack to find the damn things. SO idk what her problem today was. She had to help me out (FOR ONCE) because I got about 50 rdrs at the very end and tons of bulk :censored2: when the cars were basically full.

If I get overwhelmed on the belt and need to stack (Im pretty decent so this doesent happen that much) I get yelled at. But if I let the :censored2: fly by to the next loader to their inconvenience I also get called out (" #29 PULL YOUR :censored2:) AND I NEVER HAVE LET THAT HAPPEN, i just know because of the dude next to me who always misses his pulls.

So how can I make the drivers lives easier when loading,
and how can I manage when I cant handle the amount of packages on the belt (like tons of bulk all at once)

It made me very happy that one of the drivers found me and said hey you, that load you did yesterday was excellent !!!

And also, I want very badly to become permanent. I have heard horror stories about preloading but I find it very tolerable and sometimes it really appeals to my OCD when I can perfect loads and make drives lives easier, I guess thats the attitude I have to have if I ever want to get into a better position in this place!

Should I just directly ask the preload supervisor and tell him I am interested? And how can I approach people to put in the good word for me (obviously only if I am doing a good job like I have been hearing).
Best way to learn is to ask the drivers when or if you get hired in

I never accused you of being narcissistic.

The thing is, many new hires come on here and brag about how good they are and don't have any misloads and the drivers love them. It gets old.

How many cars are you loading?

(Not smart using a selfie as an avatar.)
Three, and I am not sure if any of the other ones like me.
And yea I know, but :censored2: how will they ever find me, and I have my hair in a messy bun and :censored2: at work. Probably couldint even compare the two lmao. Ill change it if i get hired permanent.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Three, and I am not sure if any of the other ones like me.
And yea I know, but :censored2: how will they ever find me, and I have my hair in a messy bun and :censored2: at work. Probably couldint even compare the two lmao. Ill change it if i get hired permanent.

The TOS for the site discourages posting pictures of your self.

And, clean up the language before someone complains.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Holy Smokes!
FB-090617-Hillary-Face.jpg

VeteranRookie

God these people are irritating. Listen to jkloc420. Do what she says until your hired on but in the meantime ask the drivers what will make their load easier. I have mine cram my 5 6 and 7 thousands as far back and as jammed to the ceiling as possible. I just want my 1s 2s 3s and 4s all in best possible order. With irregs jammed under shelves with labels or spas facing up or written on sides. Makes for a hell of a lot better day.