New guy on the forums

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Evening everyone!

Never been here before but I have enjoyed what I have read so far. I have been driving 23 years and am looking forward to putting in my last 7 and getting the hell out of Dodge.

Looks like a good place to compare management horror stories.:wink: I thought some of the stuff they were pulling on us were isolated but I see a lot of the same crap is going on company wide.

Maybe you will be willing to put up with my coming sarcasm and wit.:w00t:

over9five

Staff member
Leave. Leave now. Don't ever come back.

(If you don't, you will be trapped here like the rest of us!)

You all knew I would say it!

satellitedriver

It's true Harley. Brown Cafe has a strange addictive quality.
Don't leave,unless you chose to.
Wit and an attitude is what we(I) thrive on.
Any fresh perspective on our daily experience is welcome on my part.
Jump in and get your feet wet.
PAX

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Welcome to the site. We all jump on first thing when we get home to see what "happened".
Wit, and humor, its great here, and itll be the best bunch of friends youll ever have that you may never meet!
Stop in often!

30andout

Thats funny, that was the advice I gave to our last new driver. He's been there about a year now and came up to me the other day and said he wished he had listened to me.:lol::lol:

area43

Harley, dont forget to up your meds before logging in. It sure does help. LOL WELCOME!! to fantasy cafe island. We are your host(popular 80s tv show, fantasy island). Seriously welcome aboard, a43

diesel96

Welcome Harley,

Tell me year,make and model and where you ride!

PS...<<<as you can see mine's an '02 Fatboy w/Vance-n-Hines long shot pipes and lots of upgrades...ride mostly A1A ...down to key west.....across alligator alley to west coast...or up US27 up an around Lake Okceechobee

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
Welcome Harley,

Tell me year,make and model and where you ride!

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Its nice to log on and find out the latest thing in the UPS world. I work out of a little satellite center with only seven drivers after they split 13 routes out of our main center. Bad part is we don't hear much UPS news. Good part is we often don't see a supervisor for weeks at a time! :cool:

I ride an 06 Night Train Diesel. Started off on a Low Rider, then a Wide Glide, and now this. The wife has an 06 Deluxe that I think I have sold. She decided she didn't want to ride her own anymore so we are selling it and buying a new Ultra Classic for us both to ride on.

Heres a shot of my Train. I have a high compression big bore in it and added a springer front end.

I live in Arkansas. I envy you getting to ride in Florida. My wife and I usually vacation in Destin every year but have yet to bring the bikes. Maybe next year!

diesel96

harley rider said:
I ride an 06 Night Train Diesel. Started off on a Low Rider, then a Wide Glide, and now this. The wife has an 06 Deluxe that I think I have sold. She decided she didn't want to ride her own anymore so we are selling it and buying a new Ultra Classic for us both to ride on.

Heres a shot of my Train. I have a high compression big bore in it and added a springer front end.

I live in Arkansas. I envy you getting to ride in Florida. My wife and I usually vacation in Destin every year but have yet to bring the bikes. Maybe next year!

Looks good! Nice effect with the springer front end.Big bore kit doesn't hurt niether.Love riding in Fla.,but it's all flat.Craving for some hills and mountains soon.Good luck finding an Ultra(the caddilac of harleys).Comfortable ride to take to Destin or Daytona.Check out "Destination Daytona" online,its offers a huge Harley dealership,shops resturants,hotels,Arlen Ness dealership and more.
Ride safe...I'm sure you've got some nice trails in the "hills of Ark" to cruise around in.