New here!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello all!
Just signed up here because i just filled out a application for being a package handler in greensboro nc. A hub is about 10 minutes from my house as i also just got my own pre owned car. 1st time too. anyways my shift i signed up for is day 12pm-5pm. My question is, I know you cannot bring your cell phone as that's not allowed. I wanted to know is can you bring your car keys and your wallet? Thanks!
did you quit already

Observer

By owning a car- you save money by not having a 6 year loan. That way you can put aside for your next vehicle. The car is transportation - not a chick magnet. If a chick only likes you for what you can do for her and doesn't think your car is nice enough - you will learn not to waste time with such a superficial person.
Regarding the 2 pieces of pizza deal, years ago - pizza was served during peak. These 2 workers came up-1 took 1/2 of pie, and the other worker the other 1/2. Sup came over and said . "Look, everybody gets some -just take 2 slices the first time through." The 2 workers disagreed and a knock down fight ensued. Sup was moved to another area for awhile. The Sup could be heard yelling at them to "just take 2 slices!" Those 2 jerks ruined it for the rest of us because they couldn't take just 2 slices. Now pizza, etc. is rarely provided around during peak or other times. The fist fight was between the 2 workers. These 2 workers weren't about to share.

Codeman

By owning a car- you save money by not having a 6 year loan. That way you can put aside for your next vehicle. The car is transportation - not a chick magnet. If a chick only likes you for what you can do for her and doesn't think your car is nice enough - you will learn not to waste time with such a superficial person.
Regarding the 2 pieces of pizza deal, years ago - pizza was served during peak. These 2 workers came up-1 took 1/2 of pie, and the other worker the other 1/2. Sup came over and said . "Look, everybody gets some -just take 2 slices the first time through." The 2 workers disagreed and a knock down fight ensued. Sup was moved to another area for awhile. The Sup could be heard yelling at them to "just take 2 slices!" Those 2 jerks ruined it for the rest of us because they couldn't take just 2 slices. Now pizza, etc. is rarely provided around during peak or other times. The fist fight was between the 2 workers. These 2 workers weren't about to share.
Ah now I see. Tell me about peak season...