New hire at end of 30 days already Paycheck issues please help!!!

• Thread starter Upisssdoffer2021
  • Start date
U

Upisssdoffer2021

mate youre gonna be dealing with the union way more as a sup than as a hourly.
Not from the position I’m in. Only way that happens is over grievances. I’m a worker that runs circles around everyone. Supervisors get to adjust there time when the clock in and out. No more being babysat by some upper on a power trip

542thruNthru

Not from the position I’m in. Only way that happens is over grievances. I’m a worker that runs circles around everyone. Supervisors get to adjust there time when the clock in and out. No more being babysat by some upper on a power trip
I don't think you know how it works at UPS for sups lol.

Superteeth2478

And the reason why am so upset right off rip, it’s because I was a member of the international aerospace and machinist union and was let go while under FMLA leave so I was forced to have to sue that company in court and settled outside of court for an undisclosed amount so I’ve already had the bad taste of this union bull:censored2: in my mouth and swore to myself I would never again join another union or dealt with a company involved with him so I have a little bit of a reason to be worked up because unlike the other union members there I’m a worker I show up and do more than on supposed to I don’t stand around and say well that’s not my job that’s somebody else’s job it’s their problem to do thats a bull crap mentality for lazy people
I don't know, if you're daft enough to believe "other union members" are lazy, then maybe you're daft enough to just take it like a champ and work for free for a couple of hours a week for your beneficent overlords?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Paycheck question for month old part time to full time preloader in Sharonville, Ohio.

First week I got paid for overtime worked in a single day 2 days in that period orientation
2nd check full week I received OT pay for work over 20hrs that week
3rd check they changed it to anything over 25hrs was paid in OT wages lost a few OT hrs rate due to that. Thought maybe it was cause I worked the Friday after thanksgiving.
This past week same I worked 41.23hrs wasn’t paid OT until over 25hrs. That was first check that had $38 taken out for union dues, and the first time I seen $150 retention amount
Aren’t we supposed to be paid OT wages on Fri and Sat? I’ve worked every Fri and sat since beginning of Nov.
Started doing drivers helper after my shift which has been 2am to 9am almost everyday.
I’m a worker but no :censored2:? Not familiar with union contract.
Does this mean I need to go to war?? My clock in and out has been adjusted by management to I start working as soon as I punch in not anymore tho. Today clock I stated I was late but haven’t missed a day or been late since my start.

What to do? Need help, love the job but won’t put up with this!!!!
Did you quit or not

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I lead by example something you probably never been taught like speak when spoken too

“You're short on ears and long on mouth!” – Big Jake.

1645318881176.gif