New hire here

D

dammor

I say take all the free birds and give them to the salvation army or the food bank or what ever. By the time the turkeys get here what we need most is a break, not the bird. A word of caution, do not drop a frozen turkey on your frozen foot while trying to get it to your car.
If you do so your next week will be hell. Danny, you might want to mention that to the rest of the safety committee. The turkeys are dangerous.

T

toonertoo

IS guy. You MUST be in disneyland UPS. but as others have stated, we mostly just want to go home not break bread with other tired grumpy drivers anyway. so it would be a waste to have a dinner.

L

Lord_Feff

I have been in UPS for 17 years and I quit. But let me tell you the following:

No job out there is going to offer you benefits for a part-time position.
No job out there is going to let you join a Union for a part-time position, let you screw up as much as some of the knucle dragging Nehanderthals that work there.

You can lift 70 lbs, don't say you can't... grow a pair boy!! Condition yourself son. When I started I asked to be place in the unload. I worked and got a workout at the same time after 6 months I was able to lift everything that the trailers could ever dish out at me (including incompetent supervisors, and lazy co-workers)... So grow a pair boy!!
No job out there is going to offer you drama, money, examples of sheer brain numbness from people who arrive high as kite, not ready to work, language that I don't even hear from Marines for the amount of time that you will be there... so grow a pair boy!!
No job out there is going to offer you a small 3 hour adventure and still pay you for it... WORK THE SYSTEM and grow... yes grow a pair boy!!

Because I tell you some of those damn women can lift more than 70 lbs and they earn their paycheck.
GROW A PAIR BOY!!!