new hire pay question

So I was hired as a package handler at the rate of 17/hr. I just finished up my first week which was training. I signed into upsers and noticed on my time card I was being paid at a rate of 14/hr. Should I tell someone at my hub, or was I just being payed less for training?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I was hired as a package handler at the rate of 17/hr. I just finished up my first week which was training. I signed into upsers and noticed on my time card I was being paid at a rate of 14/hr. Should I tell someone at my hub, or was I just being payed less for training?
Where did you hear it was $17?

542thruNthru

What city are you in? I know some areas like San Francisco are paying more then $14

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
they said it in the online job description and the hr lady said in person on our first day we would be paid 17/hr
I'd say you were pretty lucky then if that's the case. Talk to your preload supervisor about this. Let him know that they are paying you more than him to start and see if he can find out for you.