New hire training week 2

Hello, I recently went thru my four day classroom training and then on 5th day had a ride along. I went in on the following Monday , they sent me home and I was told they will call me when they have someone to train me. Maybe tues or Wed. Is this normal? How do I get proper training if im not getting trained?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
682D8373-3C4C-4360-8011-4DD3D5EB4FCA.gif

Box Ox

As a seasonal, you’re not gonna be expected to make any kind of numbers. So you won’t be trained to. Even PT permanent employees who TCD are often pushed straight into the deep end. No road or DIAD training before the holiday season.

If you have any contact with current drivers, ask if they mind you calling them to talk you through board functions.

Dritalin

As a seasonal, you’re not gonna be expected to make any kind of numbers. So you won’t be trained to. Even PT permanent employees who TCD are often pushed straight into the deep end. No road or DIAD training before the holiday season.

If you have any contact with current drivers, ask if they mind you calling them to talk you through board functions.

True words, they used me as a driver helper for a week and then handed me a bricked out truck at 10am with 12 air stops and told me they'd be too busy training someone to come help me. Then they said I'd be working pretty darn near erry day. lulz.

Staydryitsraining

Hello, I recently went thru my four day classroom training and then on 5th day had a ride along. I went in on the following Monday , they sent me home and I was told they will call me when they have someone to train me. Maybe tues or Wed. Is this normal? How do I get proper training if im not getting trained?
You will work 25 hours this year and be let go