new hires

browntroll

so it started i saw a few new hires today, i tried to yell to warn them but they just looked confused so i felt like theres nothing i can do to save them. it was a horrible sight i saw a sup lead them from the front of the building to the preload. they looked so happy but lost at the sametime im sorry just something i had to get off my chest before they quit or if they comeback on monday.

AndUPSER

so it started i saw a few new hires today, i tried to yell to warn them but they just looked confused so i felt like theres nothing i can do to save them. it was a horrible sight i saw a sup lead them from the front of the building to the preload. they looked so happy but lost at the sametime im sorry just something i had to get off my chest before they quit or if they comeback on monday.

Weekly thing here. I counted 18 people that went on a tour this week for preload. Most likely all will be hired bur only 6 will make it past a month and then it will go down to 2 after 1 year. I like to smile and wave at them as they go on the field trip of UPS.

browntroll

I liked seeing the one chubby bastard that couldn't keep up with the tour :D
that group i saw also had a chubby bastard, he was putting on his gloves and had a huge gallon of water. im assuming someone
must have told him or gave him the heads up on what to bring, i would have loved to see him at the end of the shift but i left late.