New Law in Boulder, CO - PUTWB

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Pickin' Up Trash While Black
In case you were wondering, it is also illegal to pick up trash while Black, at least in the eyes of police in Boulder, Colorado.

Per the Daily Camera, a college student was detained while picking up trash after police assumed he had a weapon. The incident was shared on Facebook by a man named Vanardo Merchant, who said his friend Zayd was picking up garbage when officers harassed him.

"Zayd is picking up garage outside of our home and 8 police officers pull up on him with guns threading to shot him telling him to put down the 'weapon,'" Merchant wrote in the caption.

The weapon they are referring to was merely a bucket and garbage clamps.

Reports state police observed the man outside of a home at 8:30 a.m. on Friday. After noting the private property sign, officers asked him if he was allowed to be on the property.

"I live here," he's heard saying in the below video after giving the officer his identification card. "I am picking up garbage from my :censored2:ing porch."
izate88act4nnzatn5fu

vantexan

Pickin' Up Trash While Black
In case you were wondering, it is also illegal to pick up trash while Black, at least in the eyes of police in Boulder, Colorado.

Per the Daily Camera, a college student was detained while picking up trash after police assumed he had a weapon. The incident was shared on Facebook by a man named Vanardo Merchant, who said his friend Zayd was picking up garbage when officers harassed him.

"Zayd is picking up garage outside of our home and 8 police officers pull up on him with guns threading to shot him telling him to put down the 'weapon,'" Merchant wrote in the caption.

The weapon they are referring to was merely a bucket and garbage clamps.

Reports state police observed the man outside of a home at 8:30 a.m. on Friday. After noting the private property sign, officers asked him if he was allowed to be on the property.

"I live here," he's heard saying in the below video after giving the officer his identification card. "I am picking up garbage from my :censored2:ing porch."
izate88act4nnzatn5fu
What's really scary is Blacks picking up White trash.