New Look

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Chat seemed to be ok. I did like the chat opening in a new screen though (before change). And the list of members in chat?

P

pickup

Lot of new icons. On the bottom of any given post, I see something that looks like an American Flag, and to the right of that , a sinister looking six pointed star. To the right of that star, a pyramid with something that looks like a flame in the middle of it. I conclude that the Masons have infiltrated this site with this trojan horse in the form of software.

P

pickup

Lot of new icons. On the bottom of any given post, I see something that looks like an American Flag, and to the right of that , a sinister looking six pointed star. To the right of that star, a pyramid with something that looks like a flame in the middle of it. I conclude that the Masons have infiltrated this site with this trojan horse disguised as new software

Scuba_Steve

Makes my eyes hurt.

Way way way too hard to see if there is a new post in a thread.

The icons on the threads are terrible.

Other than that.....

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Testing the video imbedding. :wink2:
One thing I noticed is that you can't post a pic or video without included some text in the post. Otherwise, you get a error message saying the post is to short.

I also cannot upload any new avatars.

[video=youtube;t1N_qX_r4Iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1N_qX_r4Iw[/video]

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why do you think the new software was installed? You crossed the line with your naked avatars one too many times. Your reign of terror is at an end.

That was all a part of this upgrade, Cheryl installed a Dizzee Filter.:dissapointed: