New Look

BleedBrown

This is what the home page looks like on my PC. Does anyone know how to correct.

Home Page.jpg
Home Page.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That sucks..................:dissapointed:
I have found something else. Try typing after you put a smiley in your sentence. I wanted to post a " I like Dizzee's pic's" but I couldn't get around the smiley. I could have removed the smiley and then inserted it later but that was not the point.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Still lots of stuff for me to do around here... I'm sorry for all of the inconvenience.

When it is all done it should be better than the old set up. Right now there are a few things missing and a few things that aren't working the way that I would like them to.

I've got a few pages to recreate and once they are up and running then I'll start making a list to fix from the stuff you guys have said here.

hmmmm... where are the smileys?

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I have found something else. Try typing after you put a smiley in your sentence. I wanted to post a " I like Dizzee's pic's" but I couldn't get around the smiley. I could have removed the smiley and then inserted it later but that was not the point.

I wrestled with that also.

fethrs

Works now.

I miss being able to mark individual forums as "Read". Am I missing something, or is the only option "Mark All Forums Read"?

P.S. Appreciate all the hard work Cheryl. I'm sure that migrating all the old data into the new upgrade was a PIA.
On the Forums tab there is a drop down menu named "Forum Actions" there is a Mark Forums Read option

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
On the Forums tab there is a drop down menu named "Forum Actions" there is a Mark Forums Read option

That marks all forums read. :wink2: I like to be able to mark individual forums (like Current Events, FedEx) read, to weed them out of the "Unread Posts" list. :smart:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

I wrestled with that also.

When composing a post you can get around that by clicking the "Switch Editor Mode" button. It's the square with the A/A in it.

Then :happy2: you can stick smilies :happy2: anywhere in :happy2: your text. :happy2:

D

Dis-organized Labor

I don't like the fact that now the 2727 thread comes up when you hit the "What's New" tab. I get enough all day long..... The different tans, blue lines and bar with hashed soft blue stripes is giving my eyes a workout.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
When composing a post you can get around that by clicking the "Switch Editor Mode" button. It's the square with the A/A in it.

Then :happy2: you can stick smilies :happy2: anywhere in :happy2: your text. :happy2:
There are just some things that were better the other way. When posting you used to go directly to advanced (to change font and pick color) now I have to click on advanced.