New Look

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I would like to the see the subjects in bold rather than the user. Normally the interest of what's posted makes you want to reply positively or negatively.

P

pickup

OK, I admit to being old and slow. How the heck do you get into the chat room and do you have to enter it before you know who is in there?:peaceful:

Let me rephrase her question : How can she effectively avoid klein like she has in the past?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I also cannot upload any new avatars.

Works now.

I miss being able to mark individual forums as "Read". Am I missing something, or is the only option "Mark All Forums Read"?

P.S. Appreciate all the hard work Cheryl. I'm sure that migrating all the old data into the new upgrade was a PIA.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just left chat.

If Chat stands the way it is, it will be like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get until you jump in. Before, you could see who was in there and you could decide if you were going to join or hide from someone. Now, it is potluck

Funny, I never ran across you in chat ... now there's a chance. :wink2:

Johney

vBulletin is very good forum software,but correct me if I'm wrong Cheryl don't you have to pay to use it? Was the old software free?

BleedBrown

I am having a problem with the home page only. Everything is overlapped. All other pages and screens are fine. Anyone now how to adjust this.