new motorolla scanners

Hate 150lb Packages

I usually run as I deliver. The motion block comes on sometimes when Im running. It is a PITA. I can do Bus/Res, DR, FD, Accept, Close stop by touch as Im running, and it messes up my groove when the damn thing comes on.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Also locks randomly when handing the scanner to customer for signature .. what a PITA that is!! Customers will look at me all confused and say "Um, where do I sign?" and I'll look and go, "Oh, hang on, it thinks I'm driving again" lol
That is annoying, I usually say something clever like "that's how fast my earth turns".

PublicWifi

I really can't stand these scanners. There's little improvement apart from a better touch screen. They're incredibly slow, especially on boot. And yes, sometimes I scan myself in the eye... and customers. LOL

CJinx

I sometimes scan myself in the eye on accident.
God dammit. Drivers do this to me ALL THE TIME.
I'm sitting at my desk, looking up something for them... I find it, I turn around to explain it to them; they're fiddling with their scanner, not realizing where it is pointing, and zap me right in the eyes. Grrr!!!!

STFXG

They say theres a way to text other people as long as you know the WA #. This would come in handy when losing cell reception.

Alt t

Then send a new message. They are listed by WA name and number.

It then sends the message to CPC who can forward it to the other driver. It's not a direct message...