New On Road Supe was as 2019 PVD ,wait it just gets better!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
In a further effort to drive the company into the ground our new on Road was a 2019 PVD driver. It's hysterical as they cant get him a proper uniform so he wears the new shirt, Brown CARGO SHORTS and pull on loafers. He is still in the " I want to be your buddy" stage ( Arent they just CUTE in that stage???) and I laugh at him every day . He told me he "needed my help" with "The numbers" and I thought I was going out on disability from laughing so hard .Bossman,the ONLY numbers I care about are the numbers on my paycheck and the number of days I have left. He didnt understand when i told him i an getting SHORT lol. Jaysus Christos I hope there is a UPS left in 10 years

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
In a further effort to drive the company into the ground our new on Road was a 2019 PVD driver. It's hysterical as they cant get him a proper uniform so he wears the new shirt, Brown CARGO SHORTS and pull on loafers. He is still in the " I want to be your buddy" stage ( Arent they just CUTE in that stage???) and I laugh at him every day . He told me he "needed my help" with "The numbers" and I thought I was going out on disability from laughing so hard .Bossman,the ONLY numbers I care about are the numbers on my paycheck and the number of days I have left. He didnt understand when i told him i an getting SHORT lol. Jaysus Christos I hope there is a UPS left in 10 years

lol.gif

Please keep us updated.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I always seem to file more grievances when they are in the buddy phase. They seem to think if they are nice I won't file, but they usually learn pretty quick.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
What kind of training does a PVD driver go through?
I found the entire training manual. Please keep this confidential.

A Beginners Guide to the Safety Vest

Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a light weight garment that can actually help save your life and protect your overall safety? Well, the good news is that there is. A safety vest is an extremely useful and potentially life-saving garment that is affordable, light weight, comfortable, and able to be used in a variety of situations. If you’re working any type of job with any chance of an accident ever happening, one of the most important articles of clothing you should be utilizing is the safety vest. A safety vest allows the wearer to be seen and alerts all that a person is present, especially in a low visibility situation.

A safety vest is constructed out of reflective material and typically come in a slew of bright colors. Worn most commonly by road flaggers, construction crews and emergency personnel, safety vests help alert people that another human is present in their field of vision. A safety vest can and should be worn in day time or night time situations, and is a necessary safety tool for many different industries and purposes. A safety vest can be designed from many different types of material, and are most commonly PolyCotton or Polyester.

A safety vest plays an extremely important role in keeping workers safe, by promoting visibility. A safety vest can keep those working in high traffic areas seen by drivers. Not only is a safety vest an important article of work wear, but can effectively be used for bicyclists and runners who are running in poor visibility situations, such as night time runs or rides. It’s extremely important to be seen in low visibility situations, especially if inhabiting roadways or sidewalks that are high traffic areas.

A safety vest is a known way to prevent traffic fatalities, especially in construction zones. Broken into three different classes, safety vests are created for a variety of different purposes and suited for a plethora of visibility situations. A class 1 safety vest provides very little bright or reflective material, and is better suited for bright day time settings. A class 2 and 3 safety vest provides high visibility and can be used in any poor visibility setting. It’s a federal law for construction workers who are working on a federal roadway to wear a class 2 or 3 safety vest for safety.